Experience a Sweet Stay in Majestic York
Victoria Cloisters • York, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Self-Catering One-Bed Apartment (£129) or for Up to Four in Two-Bed Apartment (£179)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Nearby Hotel Restaurant on One Evening
- Parking Included
York is famous for many things—the Roman heritage, the leaning Medieval houses of the Shambles, the imposing York Minster—but fewer know that York is a city partly built upon chocolate.
If you and your sweetheart fancy a romantic break in one of the UK's most charming cities, unwrap a two-night stay at Victoria Cloisters for £129 (up to a £336.55 value). Once you've settled into your comfortable self-catering one-bedroom apartment, your location right in the heart of the city means all of York's remarkable history, not to mention its top-notch shopping hotspots, are on the doorstep. If you can find a couple more choc aficionados then a two-night stay for up to four people in a self-catering two-bedroom apartment is £179 (up to a £398.35 value).
A hearty breakfast will be included at The Queen's Hotel each morning, just a minute's walk down the road—and if you choose to return to the hotel to dine on a main course each in the evening, you'll also receive a bottle of house wine.
Head out into York and you'll feel like a kid in a sweetshop as you consider what to indulge yourself in first. A stroll along the ancient city walls still provides a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster. Take a stroll down the leaning lane of old butchers' quarter the Shambles, one of the UK's best preserved medieval streets and now home to bars, eateries, and shops. But if you haven't indulged your sweet tooth quite enough, take the Chocolate Trail and find out how if it hadn't bean for York, the UK might never have have discovered it's love for cocoa.
This Escape is for two or four people, and is valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday.
"A city of extraordinary cultural and historical wealth, [York's] medieval spider’s web of narrow streets is enclosed by a magnificent circuit of 13th-century walls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by July 31, 2013
- One Bedroom Apartment: Excludes 31 March, 15,16, 26 May 2013
- Two Bedroom Apartment: Excludes 14, 17 February, 31 March, 15, 16, 26 May 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A: Deal based on double occupancy in a 1 bedroom apartment
- Option B: Deal based on four people sharing a 2 bedroom apartment
- Parking is limited (1 space per booking) and must be pre booked. Alternative secure parking is available approximately 200 yards away at a cost of approximately £17.00 per 24 hours
- Not valid for stag or hen parties
- Children welcome with prior notification
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: daily breakfast, bottle of house wine if dining in nearby Hotel restaurant on one evening and parking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01904 611321 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings