Never a Dull Moment in Cozumel
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Three- ($413), Four- ($550), Five- ($688), Six- ($825), or Seven-Night ($963) Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room
- All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Sports, Daily Activities Program, Nightly Entertainment, and Hotel Fees and Taxes
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Just off the coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, the island of Cozumel is covered with dense tropical jungle and rimmed by some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Island activity centers on the western shore, where the city of San Miguel charms with sunny promenades and thumping discoteques. Maya ruins serve as a reminder of Mexico's past, while clusters of luxury beach resorts revel in the trappings of modernity.
El Cozumeleño Beach Resort is perched on a stretch of sugary sand north of San Miguel. Rooms at this all-inclusive haven boast ocean views, private terraces, and king or queen beds with plenty of space to spread out. The sprawling grounds contain multiple pools, six restaurants and bars, a plethora of water sports, and almost anything else you can dream up. At night, consider the west-facing resort your front-row seat to a dazzling sunset.
Take a swing across the street at Cozumel Country Club boasting PGA-level golf, or purchase a parasailing or fishing excursion through Ocean Tours. At dinner, you can sample Latin flavors with first-class food and drink at any of the resort's on-site restaurants, including El Cocal, Bananas Snack Bar, or the elegant La Veranda before getting your feet wet on the dance floor at Donatello's Disco & Karaoke Bar.
"This is our third year staying here and every year it's gets better. The weather was perfect, the staff was amazing. We made some new friends and saw some couples from the two previous years. Snorkeling was great."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April; 6 to December 23, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 20-23, October 4-7, and November 29 - December 2, 2013
- Max occupancy is two adults and two children per room
- Children 0-4 stay and eat free, 5-11 pay $38 per child per night
- Tax and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2013 • Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings