An Extravagant Hotel Spa Break in Oxfordshire
Heythrop Park Resort • Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Standard Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- 30-Minute Espa Facial and 30-Minute Espa Massage Each
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
If you would like to play Lord and Lady of the manor for a couple of blue-blooded evenings, then you won't go wrong with a stay at the opulent Heythrop Park Resort in rural Oxfordshire.
You won't need airs and graces to stay at the newly-refurbished Crowne Plaza—you'll get a two-night stay in a standard double for two debonairs for £249 (up to a £502.80 value), and also enjoy a 2 p.m. checkout. To help look the part of well-groomed aristocrat you can indulge yourself with an invigorating 30-minute Espa facial, followed by a soothing 30-minute Espa massage in the hotel's luxurious Health Club. Plunge into the pool for a few lengths or spend a few moments relaxing in the sauna.
Retire to the restaurant on the first evening and you'll tuck into delicious fare served up by the kitchen team with an included three-course dinner. Sample dishes include scallops wrapped in pancetta served with rocket leaves, lemon and parsley butter to start, roast rump of lamb with butternut squash, courgettes, and minted new potatoes for a main, and to finish, lemon tart with strawberries and raspberries. Each morning, you'll rise to breakfast.
Ladies or Gents looking for a life of leisure need look no further than the many activities on offer; golf for those looking to work on their swing, or for anyone wanting to stretch their legs with a brisk wander around the spectacular grounds. You're primely located to discover local gems such as the iconic Blenheim Palace, the shopping mecca of Bicester Village Designer Outlet, and the surrounding picturesque Cotswolds villages.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £30 supplement. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Rural Oxfordshire has its own nightlife—often centred round the village pub or hall. Chipping Norton have their own delightful theatre, with live productions, films, and events for children."-- Visit Oxfordshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £30 supplement applies for Saturday night stays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room; upgrades available to an executive twin room for a £50 supplement (subject to availability)
- Voucher includes 30-minute Espa facial each, 30-minute Espa massage each, breakfast, three-course meal on first evening and late 2pm check out
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01608 673333 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • Enjoy By May 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings