A Journey Along The Spectacular Antrim Coast Road
Ballygally Castle • County Antrim, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Executive Double Room
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Sparkling Afternoon Tea with Glass of Bubbly Each
If you feel like you're constantly being driven to distraction and want nothing more than to put the brakes on for a little while then we're here to steer you in the right direction. Accelerate your way to a relaxing overnight getaway for two people with this Escape at Ballygally Castle in Co. Antrim for just £75 (up to a £185 value).
Situated at the beginning of the Antrim Coast Road—one of the world's greatest road journeys—the castle overlooks the scenic Ballygally Bay with views towards Scotland. You'll be staying in an executive double room that combines the charm of a 17th-century castle with contemporary décor.
A mouthwatering full Irish breakfast is included in your stay, and on arrival you'll be treated to a sparkling afternoon tea, with a glass of bubbly each, a selection of finger sandwiches, home-made traybakes, and scones with jam and cream. Should you wish to dine in the evening, the hotel's Garden Restaurant serves up a delicious range of dishes made from local produce.
The coast road is a drive not to be missed, so take yourself off to enjoy some of the country's finest scenery and most dramatic views. The Giant's Causeway, with its famous series of interlocking basalt columns, is certainly worth a visit.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The designated journey which is rated as one of the top five in Europe, weaves its way between Belfast and Londonderry along 120 miles (190 kilometers) of superb coastline."-- Causeway Coastal
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; additional night may be purchased directly with the hotel for £75
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 26, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on bank holidays, 14-16 February or 17 March 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in an executive double room
- Voucher includes full Irish breakfast and sparkling afternoon tea with glass of bubbly each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call +44 (0) 28 2858 1066 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2013 • Enjoy By May 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings