Gourmet Thames Island Retreat in Beautiful Bray
Monkey Island Bray-on-Thames • Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival
- Two-Course Dinner Each
Less than five miles from Royal Windsor, shrouded in centuries of curious history, there lies Bray on Thames—an overgrown village with charming quirks aplenty. Sneak off to a hideaway in the middle of the Thames courtesy of this week's Escape to Monkey Island Hotel, Berkshire.
Uncovering the parish's secrets begins when you and your fellow snoop stay overnight in a superior room for £99 (up to a £203.80 value). Either way, you'll set up your telescope in a tastefully decorated room complete with desk, digital TV, iPod docking station, and en suite. Settle into your stay with a glass of bubbly each on arrival.
There's something extraordinary about dining at the exquisite hidey-hole: first, that a two-course dinner is included, and second, that of its four eateries, you'll take your inclusive breakfast in the light, spacious Pavilion Restaurant, where you'll choose from a menu including a Continental platter, full English, or fillet of smoked haddock and poached egg.
Whisper it... Among the village's hidden gems are two of just four three-Michelin-starred restaurants in the country: Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck, and Alain Roux's Waterside Inn. Meanwhile, the local hospital has an oddball history all its own—the red-brick building was originally almshouses founded by the man whose statue still guards it: William Goddard of the Worshipful Company of Fishmongers, naturally. A little further afield you might want to exploit Windsor's abundant retail opportunities.
This package is for two people. Stays are available to redeem on any day of the week.
"Berkshire is well known for its attractions including Windsor Castle, Eton college, Ascot Racecourse, and Savill Garden."-- The Beautiful South
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Limited availability on weekends
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 5 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Voucher includes breakfast and two-course meal
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01628 623400 to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 5, 2013 • Enjoy By June 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings