A Gold Standard on Florida's Emerald Coast
Cape San Blas Inn • Port St. Joe, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sand Dollar or Oyster Shell Room ($170) or Conch, Coquina, or Clam Room ($220), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in the Conch, Coquina, or Clam Room ($330) Any Days of the Week
- Daily Breakfast
Home to some of the top-rated beaches in the United States, St. Joseph's Bay Peninsula is the crown jewel of Florida's Emerald Coast. Nestled along The Florida Panhandle above the Gulf of Mexico, this region offers some the country's whitest sands and highest dunes. Dense with wildlife, the region has been a favorite of coastal campers for years, and the annual scallop run offers some of the best shell fishing on the Gulf. For those seeking a pure retreat, these remote shores deliver.
Merely 25 miles from Apalachicola and located right on St. Joseph Bay, Cape San Blas Inn features seven individually appointed guest rooms—each with a private bath and four with private patios. Queen- or king-sized Select Comfort Sleep Number beds make for a personalized night's sleep, and mini refrigerators and TVs equipped with DVD players to play movies from the inn's personal library films offer modern creature comforts.
The glittering Gulf of Mexico is a quick walk across the street, and you won't find any high-rises here—just miles of uninterrupted sand. A short drive (or a ride on one of the inn's courtesy bicycles) takes you to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, where the sometimes 40-foot-high sand dunes, set against aquamarine waters, will take your breath away.
"The best beach in the country is St. Joseph Peninsula State Park near Port St. Joe, a pristine 9-mile stretch of sand so blindingly white it looks like snow," says Southern Living.
In the morning, raise your voice in appreciation for your included gourmet breakfast served in your room or on the veranda overlooking the stunning bay. Drink your java before you hop into a complimentary kayak or canoe for a leisurely float atop calm, turquoise water. Later that evening, do a little moon-gazing in the inn's hot tub.
"Guests [have] free access to canoes, a kayak, and bicycles—perfect for cruising along the bike paths and working off the inn's hearty breakfasts (homemade apple fritters, stuffed French toast, and fresh-squeezed orange juice are all menu regulars)."-- Budget Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days and $25 applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/23-26, 7/1-6 and 8/30-9/1
- Based upon double occupancy
- Please check website for availability; all reservations must be made online
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings