Discovering Santa Fe: The City Different
Inn and Spa at Loretto • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite from Now Until June 30, 2013
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Guestroom from Now Until June 30, 2013
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Life is good in Santa Fe. And it's not just the elevation—7,260 feet above sea level—that has residents walking on air: The City Different also found itself atop a 2011 list of the country's cleanest cities. And if opportunities for recreation are any indicator of a city's quality of life, New Mexico's capital is tops there, too. Add to that its rich history (it was founded in 1610), and it's as clear as the fresh mountain air that Santa Feans have it good.
Recently renovated, the AAA Four Diamond-rated Inn and Spa at Loretto offers rooms that glow in warm campfire hues that complement the area's appreciation for Native American folklore. Built upon the grounds where the Academy of Our Lady of Light (Loretto) once stood, the inn provides panoramic views of surrounding mountains, gardens, and the nearby historic district. Wrap yourself in a patterned blanket atop your soft bed to watch a movie on your 42-inch flat screen, or order a happy hour drink at the Living Room Lounge, and greet fellow travelers on a shared leather couch. Go for a morning swim in the heated outdoor pool, and then drink in-room tea while using the free Wi-Fi and iPod dock.
• Enjoy dinner at Luminaria while sitting on a lantern-lit patio that's across from The Loretto Chapel
• Wander the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or the Manitou Galleries
• Schedule a pampering treatment at the top-rated Spa at Loretto, a favorite of Condé Nast Traveler
This plush, oft-photographed, pueblo-inspired property attracts a loyal clientele, many of whom swear by the friendly staff and high decorating standards.-- Read Fodor's Review of The Inn and Spa at Loretto
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Service fee($14), parking ($19), and taxes of 15.19% will be collected upon check-in at the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms