History, Wine, and Views on the Redwood Coast
Carter House Inn • Eureka, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Grand Suite ($222)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Carter Cottage or Annie's House ($327)
- Bottle of Chilled Sparkling Wine
- $25 Dining Credit to Restaurant 301
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
A National Historic and Cultural Arts District, Old Town Eureka is home to majestic Victorian mansions, rugged Pacific beaches, and a rich artistic community. Located on the Redwood Coast, this logging and fishing town is a sight to behold, with its newly established boardwalk offering stellar views of the surrounding harbor and bay. Go horseback riding on the beach, kayak along the gorgeous shoreline, or simply stroll hand in hand through miles of marvelous forests.
Flanked by the Pacific coastline, the Victorian-style Carter House Inn houses five opulent guestrooms, each outfitted with deep mahogany furniture and downy white linens. Rise every morning to a day of exploration in Old Town Eureka. Or, snuggle up with your beau in your country estate before dining at the inn's acclaimed Restaurant 301, which cooks up sumptuous, decadent meals using garden-fresh products. If you'd like to enhance your stay, the inn's spa is the perfect place to relax and renew, offering a variety of indulgent in-room massages.
For additional information, visit Carter House Inn on Facebook.
"It's hard to pass up the twice-baked soufflé with local Cypress Grove chèvre, [at Restaurant 301] and the wine list is a full evening's reading."-- Sunset Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on May 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% room tax will be collected by the hotel at check in
- Pet-friendly rooms are available at a $50 charge
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 17-18 and May 24-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings