A History of Elegance in Utah's Cache Valley
The Riter Mansion • Logan, UT
- One-Night Stay for Two in Any Suite Other than the Master Suite ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Suite Other than the Master Suite and Breakfast for Two ($139)
Northern Utah is the stuff of nature paintings. Largely sheltered from the swarms of outdoor-lovers that visit the southern parts of the state, this region is awash in scenery from marshlands teeming with wildlife to the majestic Wellsville Mountains. Bear Lake is the site of many outdoor summer pursuits, while Beaver Mountain to the north offers winter diversions from skiing to snowshoeing.
90 minutes from Salt Lake City, the stately columns flanking the entrance to the The Riter Mansion, not to mention the grand white staircase below the leaded stained-glass window inside, might lead you to believe you've stepped through a wormhole to 1920s Philadelphia. With refined interior décor and whirlpool baths in every suite, this historic bed and breakfast exudes an elegance unmatched in these climes. Three suites—the Parlor Suite (with sitting alcove, columned whirlpool, and fireplace), the Garden Suite (with fireplace, etched glass windows, and corner-set jetted tub), or the Library Suite (with cherry wood bookcases, four-poster bed, fireplace, and whirlpool tub)—take luxury to a whole new level.
Start your day with breakfast at the Riter. In the warmer months, canoeing and bird watching in Cutler Marsh are favorite local pastimes. During the winter, head for Beaver Mountain Resort, about 40 minutes northeast, for a day of downhill skiing, snowboarding, or cross-country skiing. Then, explore Logan's own beauteous sights, like the limestone architecture of the Logan Mormon Temple or the wildlife exhibits at the Stokes Nature Center in Logan Canyon.
Come nightfall, you'll want to head back to the Riter Mansion. Not because the town is unsafe—on the contrary, it was named the safest metropolitan area in the country in 2005 and '07. Rather, you'll want to curl up with a good book and enjoy that in-room fireplace, and a bit of historic charm.
"North [of Salt Lake City], with its cattail marshes and pasturelands framed by the gray cliffs of the Wellsville Mountains and the Bear River Range, has its own kind of beauty."-- Fodor's Review of Northern Utah
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Not valid for Master Suite
- Upgrades to Master Suite available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Credit Card required at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): May 3-4, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option B: Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings