A Cozy Chalet in Quaint Canmore
Mystic Springs Chalets • Canmore, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Chalet, Sundays through Thursdays ($455) or Fridays and Saturdays ($467)
- Four Ski Passes to Lake Louise Ski Area
- Hibernation Package: Popcorn, Movies, Hot Chocolate, and Candy
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Less than an hour from four world-class ski areas, and situated near Alberta's renowned hot springs, Canmore makes a fine case for the province's best winter Escape. Here, you'll have access to all the amenities of home—including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife—in an away-from-it-all locale. And the town is just an hour from Calgary.
In the middle of the recently renovated Mystic Springs Chalets is the town's largest outdoor hot pool, an 85-degree piece of heaven that's open seasonally. This 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner is also equipped with a ten-person hot tub, which is open year-round, as well as on-site massage, a game room with ping pong and video games, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. After a day on the slopes, head for the barbecue and pool area to trade stories with other guests.
Each spacious Rocky Mountain-style chalet, at 905 square feet, features two bedrooms on the upper level—a master bedroom with a California king-size sleigh bed and a guest room with two double beds—and a fully equipped kitchen, a living area with fireplace, and a dining area on the main level.
Carve up 4,200 acres of terrain at Lake Louise Ski Area, less than an hour from Canmore, with your four included passes. One of the largest ski areas in North America, Lake Louise offers varied terrain for every skill level (from gentle groomers to high-adventure chutes and gullies) and it's all in the heart of Banff National Park, where awe-inspiring, pristine wilderness reigns supreme. Mellower pursuits include a stroll into Downtown Canmore, where you'll find a variety of locally owned restaurants, boutiques, and pubs, or you might opt for a soak in Banff Upper Hot Springs.
"Everyone was shocked at how amazing the chalets were. Very spacious, state-of-the-art televisions, fireplaces, a hot tub that could fit a small army, and a heated swimming pool. Though the rooms were fantastic what really made the trip were the staff."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on May 5, 2013
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: March 28, April 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2013 • Enjoy By May 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings