Toasting the Spirits Near Clear Lake
Napa-Lake Stone Cottage and Pine Cone Cabin: • Cobb, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275) in the Pine Cone Cabin
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($295) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) in the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage with Bundle of Firewood from March 1 through June 30, 2013
- Welcome Basket with Bottle of Local Wine, Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two at Six Wineries, Sachet of Homegrown Lavender, Wine-Touring Maps, and Discounts at Local Restaurants, Wineries, and Coffee Shops
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cobb, California, is about as peaceful as it gets. It was, after all, the site the Maharishi chose to introduce his teachings of Transcendental Meditation in the early '70s. And Highway 175, which runs right through Cobb, made a cameo the same decade in another Zen-full book. Today, this town of about 2,000 in Lake County is home to several spiritual retreat centers, outdoor activities aplenty, and the same mellow vibe that put it on the map 40 years ago.
Located just 25 miles from Calistoga and 15 miles from Clear Lake—putting it within bird's-eye view of wineries, water sports, golf, mountain biking, and hiking—the hilltop retreats of Napa-Lake Stone Cottage and Pine Cone Cabin are the perfect home base for experiencing Northern California. At the Napa-Lake Stone Cottage, the knotty pine paneling, rustic stone fireplace, and large deck with a view of Cobb Mountain and the stars above will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, while the Pine Cone Cabin, with windows on three sides, feels almost like a tree house.
When you're ready to branch out, you're less than an hour's drive from Napa and Sonoma, putting you in the heart of wine country. Plus, there's plenty to do right where you are, with restaurants, hot springs, coffee shops, and Cobb Mountain all within a few minutes' drive.
"[Cobb, California,] is well known for its quaint cottages and luxurious floral covered walkways. The town stands as one of the top 10 in Northern California in relation to its beauty and its cleanliness."-- Lake County Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on December 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Based on double occupancy
- Property reserves the right to take a credit card for taxes and for potential damages
- Blackout dates include holidays and holiday weekends; March 30-31, May 25-27, Auguest 31-September 2, November 28-December 1, December 20-31
- Stone Cottage is valid for stays March-June only (blacked out July-December)
- Vouchers include Welcome Basket with Bottle of Local Wine, Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two at Six Wineries, Sachet of Homegrown Lavender, Wine-Touring Maps, and Discounts at Local Restaurants, Wineries, and Coffee Shops
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings