Away from it All Near Yosemite
Yosemite View Lodge • El Portal, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Mountain-View Room Between Now and March 31, 2013 ($184)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a River-View Room in April, 2013 ($204)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Mountain-View Room in April, 2013 ($244)
- Spa Basket
- Complimentary Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Spanning 1,200 square miles of nature's finest—from the cascading waters of Vernal Falls to the soaring sequoias of Mariposa Grove—Yosemite National Park is larger than life. Just ask Ansel Adams, whose large-format photos of this majestic Sierra Nevada setting helped promote the preservation of the landscape for generations to come. Indeed, this "temple of nature," as naturalist John Muir described it in the 1800s, draws visitors from around the world to worship at Mother Nature's altar.
Head just two hours north of Fresno to the 336-room Yosemite View Lodge, which overlooks the Merced River on the border of the park. Rooms boast a private balcony and a bathtub, for which you'll get a spa basket upon arrival, as well as two queen beds and view of either the mountains or the river. After a day in the park, take a dip in the indoor pool and head back to your room (with kitchenette) to unwind.
Drive 15 miles east to Yosemite Valley, home to one of the country's oldest national parks. Start the adventure with a peek at the continent's highest waterfall, the iconic Yosemite Falls, or seeing Carlon Falls (a rare year-round waterfall). Rent snowshoes and hike up the Crane Flat lookout trail, which offers spectacular 360-degree views of the landscape below.
In the evening, grab a window seat overlooking the Merced at The River Restaurant & Lounge. One of two restaurants at the lodge, this casually upscale eatery dishes up hearty rib-sticking meals and cocktails with sophistication.
For additional information, visit Yosemite View Lodge on Facebook.
"Very convenient for Yosemite Park, reasonable prices, friendly and helpful staff, outdoor pool and hot tub with beautiful scenery, and one of the best breakfast buffets I've ever had. Who could ask for more?"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Stays must be completed by the expiration date on April 30, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort/gratuity fees not included and payable to the property
- Valid for up to 4 person occupancy in the room
- Property is pet-friendly
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings