Big Game, Big Fun in the Bahamas
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina • Bimini, Bahamas
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays through Sundays ($499)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Fridays through Sundays, with a PADI Dive Course for Two ($675)
- Roundtrip First-Class Ferry Ride via Baleària Bahamas Express Ferry from the Port of Miami to the Bahamas
- $100 Resort Credit
Next stop: the Bahamas. This Escape, courtesy of Baleària Bahamas Express and Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina, whisks passengers on a two-and-a-half-hour ferry ride—first-class—from the Port of Miami to the magical island of Bimini, in the Bahamas. Whether you're a sun-lazing landlubber who lives for sandy beaches, or you're a diving maven of all things marine, you'll never get bored at this 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, founded in the 1930s and reopened better than ever in 2010.
Before you make it to the Bimini Big Game Club, you'll be whisked away in the brand-new Baleària Bahamas Express Ferry, the first and only ferry to the Bahamas. At Bimini, you'll be staying in one of 51 rebuilt and redesigned guest rooms. Those on the first floor will have a walkout lanai that leads to the gardens and pool, while those on the second story are treated to a private balcony that overlooks the grounds. Each tropically inspired room is appointed with a king or two queen beds and equipped with a 27-inch flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, complimentary Wi-Fi, and an MP3 alarm clock.
If you opt for the dive package, you'll take part in an introductory scuba course, which is led by a PADI-certified instructor. After that, you can schedule a dive trip of your own to explore wreck sites teeming with all manner of deep-water creatures, including sharks. Those who prefer to hobnob with less toothy natives can book a dip with the dolphins or hop aboard a boat or kayak and take an eco-tour of the area.
And charters abound at the fishing center for anglers anxious to hook into a blue marlin, wahoo, yellowtail snapper, or tuna. There's also the uniquely Bahamian pursuit of bonefishing in the backcountry, and a day spent casting on the nearby flats for the crafty and amazingly tenacious fish is a day lived well.
Between watery jaunts and close encounters of the finned kind, rent a bike and ride around the island. And be sure to visit the Big Game Bar & Grill, the social epicenter of the resort, where you can tuck into a steak or plate of pasta or just nosh on conch fritters while perched at the bar among the new friends you're sure to make. Afterward, channel your inner pool shark and duck into the billiards parlor, or go for a moonlit beach walk with your significant other.
"Had an amazing stay at Bimini Big Game Club! Mike and staff were very nice and hospitable! The Club has everything you need in one spot. Best food on the island! Rooms are nice and very clean. We will definitely be going back!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until May 19, 2013
- Valid for Friday arrival and Sunday departures only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Book transportation directly with Bimini Big Game Club for deals to and from the Island at reservation
- Bimini Big Game Resort and Balearia Bahamas Express cancellation and re-scheduling policies apply
- Hotel stay is based on double occupancy; 2 additional people allowed (12 and under are free 13 and over are $25 per person per night)
- Up to two children 6 and under ride for free on Balearia Ferry
- Friday departure is from the Port of Miami at 9 a.m. and Sunday departure is 5 p.m. at Bimini Government Dock
- Extended stays at Bimini Big Game club must arrange own return transportation, ferry does not travel mid-week
- Travelers must present valid voucher upon ferry and hotel check-in
- Valid Passport required for travel
- All travelers must arrive to port 90 minutes before departure for check-in
- Additional passengers for the Baleria Bimini Ferry contact: www.ferryexpress.com or call 1-866-699-6988
- Fuel surcharge included in price
- Resort credit valid for on-property restaurant and bar
- $18 departure fee is due at Miami Ferry departure
- 22% Bahamas room tax is not included and due at check-in or reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2013 • Enjoy By May 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings