Romance in the Woods of Gig Harbor
Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast • Gig Harbor, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Dahlia or Rose Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Carriage House, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Cider, Assorted Handmade Chocolates, and Long-Stemmed Rose Upon Arrival
- Two Keepsake Champagne Flutes
Just over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, a quick ten-minute drive from the city, Gig Harbor is more like a vacation town than a grin-and-bear-it commuters' suburb. Here, expansive green spaces and idyllic waterfronts draw nature lovers and fishermen, while art galleries, boutiques, and seafood restaurants lend Gig Harbor a quaint charm you won't find on the other side of the bridge. Is it any wonder Smithsonian Magazine named Gig Harbor number five on its list of the 20 Best Small Towns in America?
The fairy-tale-like setting of the Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast—set on five acres just outside of town—features beautifully manicured gardens, a duck pond with an island gazebo, and all manner of flitting, fluttering birds. Step inside this AAA Three Diamond B&B and you'll find the interior as charming as the exterior.
In the Dahlia Room, you'll have a view to the "secret garden," the sound of its fountain lulling you to sleep at night. The Rose Room is Old World Europe at its best, with wainscoting, brass sconces, and a maroon reading chair. The Carriage House, meanwhile, offers 1,000 square feet of utter privacy, intricate woodwork, a gourmet kitchen, a queen-size log bed, and an atmospheric patio dining room.
In the morning, sit down to a gourmet breakfast, and you'll get a whole lot more than just porridge—think fresh-roasted coffee, seasonal fruits and juices, homemade muffins, pesto eggs, and a vegetable frittata.
"A wonderful property built by the owners in a secluded wooded area that is quiet and peaceful, with a wonderful and warm interior. We stayed in the Dahlia Room, a very nicely appointed and sizable room with a comfy king-size bed."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until June 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Vouchers include Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two, Bottle of Cider, Assorted Handmade Chocolates, and Long-Stemmed Rose Upon Arrival, and Two Keepsake Champagne Flutes
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings