Straight to the Heart of the Hunter
Beltana Villas • Pokolbin, NSW
- Two ($269, value $580) or three nights ($299, value $830) for two in a One-Bedroom Villa in Pokolbin, the Hunter Valley
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- 12pm late check-out
- Close to all wineries and concert venues
They say that some of the finest wines in the world are made in Pokolbin, and why shouldn't they? With the Brokenback Range as a backdrop and crisp cool country air to caress the vines, it's certainly not hard to understand why many a wine-maker has called this oenological paradise home. Long regarded the village heart of the Hunter Valley, Pokolbin is just over two and a half hours from Sydney and surrounded by pretty country roads for every eager traveller to explore, winery after winery surrounding its borders and ample opportunity to relax and get away from everyday stress.
Beltana Villas is a fine example of luxury Hunter Valley accommodation and offers modern and spacious One-Bedroom Villas that are perfect for anyone seeking self-contained comfort in the Hunter Valley. A short drive to cellar doors, restaurants, galleries, concert venues, golf courses and horse riding, you'll be close to anything and everything you could possibly want to see or do. Otherwise, you'll have ample room to simply spread out, pop the cork of your complimentary bottle of wine and take the time to seriously relax.
The Points of Interest
First things first, a trip to the Hunter Valley isn't complete without a visit to one of the many wineries dotted around this fabulous area. Or why not go a step further and improve your palate with a wine appreciation class at Wine School Australia? But with great wine comes great food, and boy does Pokolbin offer a host of gastronomical wonders including the Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop, Tinklers Produce and Binnorie Dairy to name but a few. To work off all that indulgence, why not take a walk around the Hunter Valley Gardens, spanning 60 glorious acres, or drive a round or two down the spectacular fairways of the Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club? For more ideas of things to do, click here.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Villas are self-catered, bring your own food, beverages and toiletries
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use during school or public holidays, long weekends or special event dates
- Weekend availability is limited so book in quickly
- Reservations must be made by 31 July 2013
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies, a $50 fee will apply to any reschedules; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings