The Glens and Mountains of The Scottish Highlands
Ballachulish Hotel • Inverness-shire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Loch View Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
FebruaryFest heads to Glencoe for a wintery beer extravaganza for a whole month with the glen playing host to fine Scottish ales, live music, and hearty food. Experience the fun for yourself with a visit to The Ballachulish Hotel. No worries if you miss the festival—there's plenty to entertain travellers to the area all year round.
Pour yourself a two-night break for two people for £119 (up to a £240.95 value). Your en suite Loch View room has a distinct highland character with breathtaking vistas of Loch Linnhe. The friendly hotel has an enviable location on the loch shores at the foot of the dramatic Glencoe, and features roaring log fires and cosy lounges.
Begin your stay with a refreshing bottle of wine waiting in your room. To satisfy your appetite you'll want to head to the award-winning Bulas Bar & Bistro which has a reputation for being one of the best restaurants in the region. Each morning you'll rise to a hearty Scottish breakfast sure to provide the fuel you'll need for a day of long walks and exploration.
Glencoe is filled with so much natural wonder you need look no further than a scenic walking trail to witness the majestic mountains and lochs including Ben Nevis. Should you wish to take in a round of golf then you'll have included access to The Dragon's Tooth nine-hole course. Alternatively, health fanatics can make use of Leisure Centre access complete with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and exercise room.
This Escape is for two people. A £20 supplement applies to Saturday night stays.
"[Glencoe] is a magical place where true Highland Hospitality combines with world famous scenery, poignant history and some of the best things to see and do Scotland has to offer."-- Discover Glencoe
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 April, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid 29 March - 1 April 2013
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double or twin room; Upgrade to a loch view room for an additional charge, subject to availability
- Saturdays incur a supplement of £20 (subject to availability); payable directly to the hotel upon booking
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and a bottle of wine
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings