High-End Luxury in Low-Key Telluride
Lumière Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room (Upgrades to Mountain View or Residence May Be Available)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit at The Little Bar
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Valet Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Telluride got its start in the 1870s as a rough-and-tumble mining town, and in 1889 it became the site of Butch Cassidy's first big bank heist. It's not as rough around the edges anymore, thanks to a high-profile film festival and an epic ski resort that draws adventure seekers from around the world. Still, compared with other major Colorado resorts, Telluride, which boasts a spot on the National Register of Historic Places, still exudes that come-as-you-are aesthetic that has all but faded into fur coats in other parts of the state.
Even at modern, high-end places like Lumière Telluride, you'll find yourself among down-to-earth folks who've come to enjoy the hiking and perennially blue skies of this southwestern Colorado locale. Perched on the edge of the Village, this intimate retreat looks out on the burly San Juan Mountains. Each is appointed with plush amenities: a queen seven-layer bed with Egyptian cotton linens, a flat-panel TV, Wi-Fi, a Subzero mini-fridge beside a sink and microwave, and a large luxury bathroom stocked with l'Occitane amenities.
Then it's time to head for the hills. Sure, the ski resort was named 2012's number-one place to ski and stay in North America by Condé Nast, but Telluride delivers just as much action in the summer. The 18-hole par-70 Telluride Golf Course, surrounded by the highest concentration of 14,000-foot peaks in the country, offers breathtaking scenery and tough course play. You'll also have easy access to more than 90 hikes via gondola or a short drive, as well as rock climbing, river rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, fly fishing, and off-roading.
Even if you're not the outdoorsy type, the town of Telluride offers plenty of intrigue. The well-preserved Victorian architecture flanking Main Street helps add to the quirky, almost quaint vibe, and numerous art galleries and bars beckon visitors inside. Then again, why leave the hotel? Kick back at Lumière's Little Bar, serving ultra-fresh sushi, French-inspired tapas, and plenty of wine and spirits.
"Lumiere is very well run, with what the hospitality industry calls 'high touch—from the moment you check in everybody knows your name, the bell staff is as friendly as the front desk, and the breakfast cook—and that is very friendly."-- Forbes
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 20, 2013
- Blackout date(s): June 15 - July 7; August 1-4; August 22 - September 2; September 12-15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, $50 food and beverage credit at The Little Bar, one bottle of wine in-room, valet parking for one car
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Lodging taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Upgrades to a mountain view or residence may be available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 20, 2013 • Enjoy By October 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings