Relax and Romance on the Shores of Mooloolaba
The Beach Club Resort • Mooloolaba, QLD
- Two ($229, value $470) or three nights for two ($319, value $655) in one-bedroom apartment in Mooloolaba
- Beach bag including a bottle of wine
- Late midday check-out
- Free broadband Internet
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Perfectly located in the heart of Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Mooloolaba is just over an hour's drive from Brisbane. Northerly facing beaches are protected from southerly winds, forming an ideal climate for a romantic escape, or simply a break from the norm, all year round. You'll love the relaxed coastal atmosphere, friendly residents and some of the best dining in the area. Regularly host to triathlon events, you won't regret visiting a place that was stunning enough to be featured in the fourth season of The Amazing Race.
You'll be wanting for nothing in your self-contained one-bedroom apartment at the Beach Club Resort. Ensuite facilities, air-conditioning, self-laundry, fully equipped kitchen, cable TV and DVDs, broadband - the list goes on. Each apartment also has its own patio or balcony to drink in the glorious sea air from. On site you can take a dip in the heated pool or spa, make use of the barbecue or gym, or laze on the large rooftop area. Leave your car in the undercover security parking and stroll down to the edge of the Pacific Ocean for some serious fun.
The Points of Interest
The Sunshine Coast location leaves you ridiculously spoilt for choice whether you're an active type or a put-up-your-feet relaxer. See mountains, waterfalls and wildlife at a range of national parks, and follow world-class walking tracks through one of Queensland's most beautiful areas. Sit on the beach all day or view the coast a little differently on horseback, by 4WD or even on the back of a Harley. You've got deep sea fishing, kayaking and whale watching, along with day spas, exquisite restaurants, boutiques stores and markets. Creative and historical types can visit art galleries, museums, a medieval castle or see opal-cutting demonstrations. For all the best finds, check out The Beach Club Resort's 50 Must Dos.
Connect with the Beach Club Resort on Facebook.
As always the excellent and friendly service makes the Beach Club Resort our #1 pick on the Sunshine Coast-- TripAdvisor
Excellent, would love to go back-- LivingSocial Member
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Max 1 voucher per person
- Purchase up to 5 additional vouchers as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings