Rugged Beauty on the Shores of County Donegal
Carey's Viking House Hotel • County Donegal, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in Restaurant
When Norse explorers got itchy feet, they just hopped in their longboats and went for a sail around Europe and Asia. If you prefer to do your exploring a little closer to home, take your dragon-headed vessel over to Carey's Viking House Hotel in the picturesque village of Kincasslagh, County Donegal, Ireland.
Hang your horned helmet on the door of a double room for a two-night stay for two people for £78 (up to a £158.18 value). It may not have wattle walls or a thatched roof, but it does include a TV, en suite, and picturesque views over the sea or countryside.
There's no need hunt down the first meal of the day—breakfast at the Longboat Restaurant is included both mornings, as is a bottle of wine if you dine on a meal in the evening. On one day of your stay you'll get to sit down for an exquisite afternoon tea—a pastime reserved for those truly at one with leisure and decadence.
Once fortified, journey into Kincasslagh itself and recount your most heroic voyages as you gaze out to sea from the Blue Flag Carrickfinn beach. Alternatively, bring supper back to the clan with an afternoon of sea angling at Donegal Bay—known for monkfish, rays, and skate—or head out on a wildlife tour that could take in fin and minke whales, bottlenose dolphins, and harbour porpoises. En route back to the hotel, there's also golf at the Cruit Island club across the road.
"There are few places in Ireland that are more savagely beautiful than northwestern Donegal."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 26 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on bank holidays or public holidays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes breakfast, bottle of wine if dining in the hotel restaurant and afternoon tea (must arrive by 4.30pm)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 00353 74 954 3295 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2013 • Enjoy By June 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings