Stunning Clifftop Views in Exmoor National Park
Millers at the Tors • North Devon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People Midweek (£145) or at the Weekend (£155)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
With its colourful smuggling history, you should be able to dig up enough buried treasure along the ruggedly beautiful North Devon coast for a whole series of the Antiques Roadshow. Or, you could leave the bucket and spade at home and instead see the stunning collectables at the Millers at the Tors hotel.
Newly taken over by Martin Miller—of 'Miller's Antiques' fame—this unique place has a real valuable on show: a two-night package for two valid from Sunday to Thursday is just £145 (up to a £307.95 value), or get a two-night stay over a Friday and Saturday night for £155 (up to a £307.95 value). Set in five acres of Exmoor woodland and overlooking historic Lynmouth harbour, the views from here are priceless. Step inside amid strikingly individual, vibrantly coloured interiors, before heading up to your double or twin room. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included.
A picture-postcard view of the bay takes pride of place in the hotel restaurant. If you choose to dine, you'll enjoy an inclusive bottle of wine to accompany the menu of European-influenced cuisine. In the morning, enjoy breakfast in the restful Curiosity Room, or browse the papers out on the bay-top sun terrace.
You're just a couple of minutes' walk from a brilliant golden oldie: the water-powered cliff railway opened in 1890, and is still on hand to carry you up the steep cliff to the twin village of Lynton and the charming Lyn Museum. You might like to clear the cobwebs with a boat trip and a little sea air, for this part of Exmoor has the highest sea cliffs in England, punctuated by deep wooded river gorges and isolated bays.
"[The hotel] was built in 1895 in the fashion of a Swiss château, with more than 40 gables, Tyrolean balconies jutting out to capture the sun (or the moon), and some 30 chimneys."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from 20 March 2013 only
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - last retreat will commence on 31 May 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for purchased option only
- Not valid on bank holidays
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or twin room
- Voucher includes breakfast, bottle of wine with dinner if booked at time of reservation and late 12pm checkout
- Dogs welcome for £11 per dog per stay if arranged prior to arrival
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01598 753236 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings