Dive Into the Delights of Yorkshire
Holiday Inn Barnsley • Barnsley, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£49) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two in a Double or Twin Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Table d'Hote Menu Each on First Evening (Two-Night Stays)
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant (Second Evening with Two-Night Stays)
- Full Use of Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club
Initially formed by sociable miners, Barnsley's famous brass bands have been putting this peaceful town on the map since the smash hit film Brassed Off. If you're in need of a harmonious weekend away, this week's Escape with Holiday Inn Barnsley will be music to your ears.
All you need to take this opportunity by the horns and get yourself a one-night stay for two people is £49 (up to a £113.30 value), or extend for two nights for £109 (up to a £248.65 value). When it's time to hit the sax in your double en suite room, satellite television, broadband, tea and coffee making facilities, and 24-hour room service await.
When it comes to dining, your daily breakfast and two-course table d'hote meal (two-night stays only) at the hotel's Brooklands Restaurant will really ring all your bells. The modern international menu includes starters such as potted duck in port jelly, while mains range from grilled seabass with olive and chilli butter to the restaurant's famous Barnsley Chop. Still not tempted? A bottle of wine awaits guests choosing to dine in the hotel's restaurant (on the second evening for those staying two nights).
The buzzing metropolises of Leeds and York are within easy reach, as is the Peak District National Park. If your old trom-bones need a little rest and relaxation, you will also have full access to the hotel's onsite Bannatyne's Health Club, which features a 20-metre indoor pool, spa, steam room, sauna, and gym.
This Escape is available from Thursday to Sunday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"In Yorkshire you can explore virtually every facet of the English experience—past and present—from the Middle Ages to today."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Thursday - Sunday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Option A (one night option) includes breakfast, bottle of wine if guests dine on two courses from the table d'hôte menu and full use of Bannatyne's Health Club leisure facilities
- Option B (two night option) includes breakfast, two course table d'hôte meal on first night, bottle of wine if guests dine on two courses from the table d'hote menu on second evening, and full use of Bannatyne's Health Club leisure facilities
- Please note: for guests staying on a Sunday evening, dinner will be served in the Blakes Lounge Bar
- Bannatyne's Health Club opening hours: 6.30am - 10pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday. Access times for children are limited to Tuesday and Thursday at 2.30pm - 5.30pm and weekends 11.30am - 3pm
- Spa treatments are bookable and chargeable direct with Bannatyne's on 01226 704100
- Some rooms will accommodate a child up to the age of 12. The overnight cost for adding a child to the booking is £15 and this includes breakfast. Please advise the hotel upon booking and the additional £15 is payable directly to the hotel
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Wifi available
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01226 299571 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings