Old World Sites, New World Attitude
Viva Wyndham Azteca • Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from April 1 to June 27 ($550) or June 28 to September 30 ($620)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from April 1 to June 27 ($688) or June 28 to September 30 ($775)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from April 1 to June 27 ($825) or June 28 to September 30 ($930)
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Activities, Nightly Entertainment, and All Taxes and Service Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Let's put it this way: even people from Cozumel come to party in Playa del Carmen. One of Latin America's fastest growing communities, "Playa"—to those on a first-name basis—is located along the Riviera Maya, where age-old Maya culture meshes with a chic resort scene. Graced with glamorous lagoons and glitzy nightlife, this beachfront city on the Caribbean Sea is considered the gem of the Yucatan, sparkling with a spread of Old World sites and New World attitude.
Kick back and drink in sweeping ocean views with this all-inclusive Escape to Viva Wyndham Azteca. Nestled on a private beach, the resort embraces the tropical delights of the Yucatan Peninsula with a shimmering outdoor pool, dive center, Caribbean-inspired spa, and more. Rooms are spread with beach-style furnishings and private balconies, along with first-class amenities including 32-inch TVs, plush bathrobes, and mini fridges. After a day of snorkeling, diving, or swimming in the Caribbean, grab a bite at one of Azteca's nine restaurants.
Playa del Carmen is revered for its palm trees and pools, but the surrounding Mayan ruins are what really make this gorgeous locale stand out. Here, you can explore the Jaguar's Temple and ancient pyramids of Chichen Itza, peruse the pre-Columbian city of Tulum, or explore the Castillo Real of San Gervasio. If you prefer digging for designers to searching for relics, Quinta Avenida delivers a wealth of shopping options.
"Upon arriving at the Viva Wyndham Azteca, we were delighted at the aesthetics of the hotel. It is beautifully designed with a courtyard right outside the lobby, leading to a long, beautifully landscaped walkway extending on to the snack bar."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is all inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, activities, and nightly entertainment
- Taxes and service fees included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings