Viking Roots and Irish Charm in Wexford
The Riverbank House Hotel • Co Wexford, Ireland
- One- (€54) or Two-Night (€97) Stay for Two People
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
We're not sure quite what it is about the riverside, but there's something supremely relaxing about watching those gentle waters bubble by. Float on down to Riverbank House Hotel—or use a more conventional means of transport—and let your cares trickle away at this handsome property a short walk from Wexford town centre.
Get a one-night stay for two people for €54 (up to a €107 value), or take the plunge with a two-night stay for €97 (up to a €194 value). You'll ride the wave through this Old World-style hotel into a room bedecked in rich colours and fabrics, which you can enjoy for longer with a late 1 p.m. checkout.
Dive right in to breakfast each morning, included with your stay. The River Bar and Restaurant occupies an enviable position overlooking the Slaney River Estuary, and will serve up stunning views with your cuisine should you return to dine.
All you have to do is take the scenic stroll across the Wexford Bridge to come into town, where you can go with the flow of life in this charming coastal settlement, old Viking stronghold and designated Heritage Town. A few miles away, the Ferrycarraig Irish National Heritage Park covers 35 acres and gives a vivid account of ancient Irish life.
This Escape is for two people. Children are welcome, with upgrades available to family suites for €20 per night. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"Wexford is known as the land of laughter and music, of legend and romance, where the locals take life easy and the warmth comes from the heart."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on Saturdays
- Not valid 15-17 or 28-31 March, 18th-20 April or 3-5 and 31 May
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Young children welcome; family rooms available for a €20 per night supplement
- Triple rooms available for 3 adults for a €30 per night supplement
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 people and late 1pm check out
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call +353 53 9123611 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings