A Luxury Retreat on Craig Bay
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa • Parksville, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Luxury Suite, Sundays through Wednesdays, with 25% Off Spa Services at AquaTerre Spa ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Luxury Suite, Thursdays through Saturdays ($249)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Parksville, the name, doesn't exactly do justice to Vancouver Island's most popular resort town. Oceanside is more like it, which is what locals have taken to calling this sweet stretch of sand less than two hours from Victoria. Set on Craig Bay, Oceanside comprises about 15 miles of beaches and golf courses, from Parksville up to Qualicum Beach. Summertime finds the region bustling with vacationers who've come to relax or catch the World Championship Sand Sculpting event known as Beachfest. The rest of the year, Parksville's 12,000 residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle centered on nature and artisanal food and drink.
Set on 15 acres overlooking Craig Bay, on the southern end of Parkside, Pacific Shores Resort & Spa makes an excellent home base from which to explore the region. Lush botanical gardens and winding woodland trails lend the property an Edenic quality, while common-area amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor thermal pools, a fitness center, complimentary kayak and canoe rentals, a barbecue area, and a convenience store. Each one-bedroom luxury suite is fit with a full kitchen, a fireplace, a private patio, a Jacuzzi, a washer and dryer, and a TV.
Before tucking into dinner next to the river-rock fireplace at The Landing West Coast Grill—serving ultra-fresh seafood like wood-fired cedar plank salmon, plus specialties such as rotisserie ribs—retire to the AquaTerre Spa. With ten rooms and a host of revitalizing treatments on offer—from massages and facials to body wraps and scrubs—the spa, overlooking the gardens and the bay, makes for a perfect afternoon retreat.
"My family has stayed several times at Pacific Shores and everything about it is amazing. Outdoor hot tub, free sea kayak, great clean pool. Clean rooms, very quiet, beautiful view. Can't wait to go back!"-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until May 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; children are welcome
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: April 1, March 31, and May 12, 18, 20, 25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 44% savings