All the Best of London, Paris, and Rome
go-today • London, United Kingdom
- A Three-Night Stay at London's Holiday Inn - Kensington Forum, a Three-Night Stay at Paris's Hotel ibis Paris Bethier Porte de Clichy, and a Three-Night Stay at either the Hotel Della Conciliazione or the Executive Style Hotel in Rome
- Flight for One from New York to London, Train for One from London to Paris, Flight for One from Paris to Rome, and Flight for One from Rome to New York
- City Tours London, Paris, and Rome
- Daily Breakfast
- All Rates Are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From ancient history to popular culture, no three cities have had as profound an effect on Europe—or, dare we say, the world—as London, Paris, and Rome have. Art may have never progressed beyond the Dark Ages, food would still be sustenance, and rock 'n' roll wouldn't be the musical force it is today. Suffice it to say, America is a product of these three cities' growth over thousands of years. Explore our common roots, courtesy of go-today, with an 11-day tour of the world's most iconic cities.
In London, you'll be staying at the Holiday Inn - Kensington Forum, a four-star hotel in one of London's most upscale neighborhoods. It's just a short walk to Gloucester Road, where you'll be able to catch a tube to the city's most important attractions. Inside, the hotel features—in addition to fitness and business centers—the Constortia Restaurant, a brasserie-style affair serving Continental cuisine, as well as Cromwell Tavern, a classic British pub. Each of 906 rooms is appointed with plush beds, new carpet, a flat-screen TV, and comfortable modern furnishings.
In Paris, the three-star Hotel ibis Paris Bethier Porte de Clichy is situated steps from a metro stop that'll deliver you to the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions. It, too, features a bar and restaurant, plus a swimming pool and fitness center, and rooms are outfitted with hardwood floors, cozy bedding, new furnishings, and flat-screen TVs.
And in Rome, depending on departure date, you'll be staying at either the three-star Hotel della Conciliazione, which has been accommodating guests since 1974, or the four-star Executive Style Hotel, both within minutes of the city center.
Your stay in London includes a River Red Rover hop-on/hop-off cruise. The boat stops at several piers along the way, allowing passengers to explore the sites at their own pace. Stop at the Westminster Pier to explore the House of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, or stop off at Waterloo Pier and pay a visit to the London Eye.
From your seat on the Les Cars Rouges tour of Paris, you'll be whisked around the cobblestone streets of the famously arty Left Bank, to world-class attractions like the Eiffel Tower, and past a million romantic boulevard cafes, where you might opt to hop off and indulge in a croissant and espresso.
And finally, in Rome, bus tour passengers are regaled with the legend of Romulus and Remus and the Seven Hills of Rome as they pass by one of the world's largest churches and the Colosseum, and passengers have the option of stopping off to explore Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
2013 Departure Dates from JFK
March 14 ($1,999)
April 4 ($2,199)
May 9 ($2,299)
July 18 ($2,499)
August 8 ($2,499)
September 12 ($2,299)
"London, Paris, and Rome are easy to visit, even for first-timers, even for those traveling on their own."-- Chicago Tribune
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 27, 2013
- March 14 departure date must be purchased by March 3 and redeemed on March 4, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Voucher includes a three-night stay at London's Holiday Inn - Kensington Forum, a three-night stay at Paris's Hotel ibis Paris Bethier Porte de Clichy, and a three-night stay at either the Hotel Della Conciliazione or the Executive Style Hotel in Rome and all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Voucher does not include hotel/resort fees, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Rome Visitor Tax is not Included and will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings