A Toast to the Coast on Tillamook Bay
The Garibaldi House Inn & Suites • Garibaldi, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Blue Heron Wine Tasting and Take-Home Glasses
- Fresh Flowers and Chocolates In-Room Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Wedged between lush coastal mountains and the vast Tillamook Bay, the town of Garibaldi is classic Oregon: laid-back, outdoorsy, and serious about food and drink. Though only 900 people claim permanent residence here—many of whom get by on the town's long-standing tradition as a fishing village—many more make their way from Portland, just 80 miles east, to enjoy the slow pace of life, the natural beauty of the region, and some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine anywhere on the Oregon Coast.
You'll be greeted at The Garibaldi House Inn & Suites—a boutique 50-room hotel overlooking the bay—with fresh flowers and chocolate. Other amenities at this 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner include mini-refrigerators, microwaves, complimentary Wi-Fi, and cable TV. The inn also features a heated indoor pool and whirlpool, and with each afternoon comes complimentary snacks, usually between 3 and 9 p.m. In the morning, follow your nose to the hot buffet breakfast downstairs, which includes eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, muffins, and more.
Then head out to Tillamook Bay for fishing, kayaking, or crabbing. Hit the sandy shore of Rockaway Beach and hike the 4.8-mile trail up to Cape Lookout, or drive the Three Capes Loop—a 35-mile coastal byway between Tillamook and Pacific City that links three state parks.
Afterward, a wine tasting awaits at Blue Heron French Cheese Company, just nine miles south of the inn. Drop anchor and sip from your included souvenir glasses during an included wine tasting for two, while learning about the characteristics of the regional wine selections. In addition to a wide variety of Northwest wines, guests can pick up French-style cheeses and a selection of jams as well as other gourmet goodies.
"Everything about the inn says, 'Welcome'—from the warm reception at the desk, to the treats out for guests, to the nice touches in the rooms. The breakfast is delightful—real food and not just the usual stuff."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional two adults may be added for $15/person additional; no charge for children under the age of two
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings