Lazing in Luxury on the Sea of Cortez
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Three-Night ($470), Four-Night ($582), or Five-Night ($695) Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite
- Up to Two Children Ages 12 and Under Stay Free
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two Adults
- Two 50-Minute Massages
- 20% Discount at Restaurants and Bars in the Resort and at the Marina Golden Zone
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars, to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort town for revelers and romantics alike definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, couples, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hot bed of activity.
And the heat is on at the luxurious Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond property that boasts multiple pools, a water playground, and a temazcal steam bath, not to mention four distinct restaurants serving everything from chips and salsa with cerveza to filet mignon with fine wine. At more than 800 square feet, each Luxury Suite is adorned with elegant Mexican décor, from the high-headboard beds to the plushly upholstered dining room chairs. Overlooking either the Sea of Cortez or the pool, each balcony-equipped suite is appointed with one king or two queen beds and a pullout sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a full bathroom with whirlpool, air-conditioning, and cable TV.
None of the resort's activities are off limits, so you can snorkel, golf, and meet dolphins. Or, take the complimentary shuttle downtown to the Marina Golden Zone to scour scores of shops. Escapees will enjoy a 20-percent discount at Golden Zone restaurants such as Baja Lobster Company, the Tequila Museum, Presto! Italian Ristorante, Imomo Sushi House, and Fish 'n' Chips. And after a long day in the water, at the mall, or on the beach, you're due for a 50-minute massage in a Petite Suite at the spa.
"The view from our room at the Hacienda Encantada was out-of-this-world beautiful. Staff was very attentive to all our needs. The room is just gorgeous. I promise you will love this place."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1 to October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Up to two children ages 12 and under stay free (meals not included)
- 14% taxes and 10% service fees not included and will paid directly to the hotel
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings