Absolute Beachfront Bliss on the Sunshine Coast
Ramada Marcoola Beach • Marcoola Beach, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Two nights for two in a clean and crisp Standard Hotel Room ($199, value $450)
- Or three nights for two adults and two children in a modern and spacious Two-Bedroom Apartment ($649, value $1,190)
- Daily Breakfast per guest
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Complimentary resort bike hire
- Complimentary DVD hire (two DVDs for the two-person stay, three DVDs for the family stay)
- Late 12pm check-out
It's not hard to figure out why the Sunshine Coast has the name it does. In particular smack bang on Marcoola Beach with golden, glistening sands, the lapping waves of the big blue and the beating sun from above warming your every inch with a vitamin D-inducing revitalising glow. Also known as the Sunshine Coasts best kept secret, Marcoola is considered an excellent location if you're looking to enjoy a little peace and quiet without being too far from the glitz and glamour of this glorious Queensland locale.
Fittingly, the Ramada Marcoola Beach also couldn't have a more suitable name with its absolute beachfront location and 180-degree views of the world-renowned coastline and clear waters of the sea. The Standard Hotel Room, perfect for couples, offers direct beach and heated pool access, ample clean and modern space to relax in and a comfy queen-size bed to sink into at night. The Two-Bedroom Apartment is ideal for family life with space galore for kids to run wild in and all the amenities a holidaying tribe might need. The hotel itself offers an open-air cocktail bar for deserved tippling as well as a delicious menu to keep bellies as happy as their owners.
The Points of Interest
Where to begin at one of Australia's best-loved tourist destinations? The dazzling blue waters and vast white sand beaches are of course a must, while the Sunshine Coast Hinterland close by offers more national parks to get lost in than any other region in Queensland. Stay closer and head down to uber trendy Hasting Street in Noosa for fine dining and boutique shopping, or let the kids go wild at Australia Zoo. Discover a one-off find at the Eumundi Markets or marvel at the creatures deep below at UnderWater World - your outlook looks bright on the Sunshine Coast.
A great location, friendly staff, relaxing pool area, fantastic beach, very clean throughout-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Upgrades available to an Ocean View room for $55 per night (Friday to Saturday)
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid for use between 29 March to 7 April or 7-10 June
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 2, 2013 • Enjoy By October 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings