The Vine-Draped Spirit of Napa Valley
Vintage Inn • Yountville, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Downstairs King or Two-Queen Room
- Daily Champagne Buffet Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- One Bottle of Wine
- Use of Spa Villagio Facilities and Amenities
- Nightly Turndown Service
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
A type of Tuscany in California, Napa Valley is world-renowned for its manicured rows of vine-draped tresses and the spirits they yield. Pair that with the region's food capital in nearby Yountville, and you have the recipe for full-flavored retreat worth a refill. With the dining tables of some of America's most-celebrated chefs found within walking distance of one another, Yountville boasts more Michelin-starred restaurants within the confines of its city limits than anywhere in the world. Sip and swirl locally grown reds and whites in the high-end restaurants before topping off your stay in a relaxing day spa or a trendy art venue that's earned this region an unrivaled reputation for taste.
Drink up the scenery of this pastoral valley from your room at Vintage Inn, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning luxury hotel and a member of Condé Nast Traveler's 2013 Gold List. Pampering begins the moment you arrive at this French-inspired property in the midst of a garden of lavender. Your room features a wood-burning fireplace, an oversize, sunken Whirlpool tub, a garden patio or private balcony, in-room Nespresso machine, flat-screen television and nightly turn-down service. Mornings bring a complimentary champagne breakfast buffet in the lobby followed by afternoon tea service. Later, you'll want to sunbathe at the heated swimming pool or take advantage of the facilities and amenities of Spa Villagio.
"Rooms in this lavish inn are housed in two-story villas scattered around a lush, landscaped 23-acre property. French fabrics and plump upholstered chairs outfit the spacious, airy guest rooms."-- Read Fodor's Review of Napa Valley Inn
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum occupancy of two people
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms