Chic, Boutique, and Totally Midtown
Artmore Hotel • Midtown Atlanta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Loft Suite
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Valet Parking
- Two Drink Vouchers
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Midtown Atlanta might as well be renamed Uptown. Not for its geography, of course, but for its rising reputation as the epicenter of all things hip in Hotlanta. From the High Museum of Art to the recent influx of contemporary art galleries just west of the neighborhood, Midtown is a mecca for culture. But it's also home to a number of up-and-coming (as well as classic) restaurants, trendy cocktail bars, and boutique hotels.
One of these is Artmore Hotel, a boutique property originally built in 1924 that delivers a personalized approach to hospitality. Situated on West Peachtree Street, this recently renovated hotel features sleek guest rooms done up in sensual reds, creams, blacks, and grays. Each generously large Loft Suite is appointed with a Restronic king-size bedroom, a modern kitchen with refrigerator and wet bar, an oversize living room with a 37-inch flat-screen TV and iPod docking station, and a spacious bathroom stocked with Aveda amenities.
First stop: the Artmore's Studio Bar & Courtyard. This outpost of hip, with white leather stools and modern-minimalist light fixtures, is frequented by locals and out-of-towners alike. And it opens onto a festive outdoor courtyard whose centerpiece, a flaming stone fountain, sets the mood for evening revelry.
During the day, cross the street to the High Museum of Art, showcasing more than 13,000 works in its permanent collection, which spans centuries of art from around the world. Or, for a more boutique cultural experience, head a few blocks west to Saltworks.
For dinner—and a time-honored taste of true Southern cooking—try South City Kitchen. This Midtown staple has been dishing up classic Southern cuisine with a modern, upscale twist (think cornmeal-crisped oysters and local Georgia trout) since 1993.
For additional information, visit the Artmore Hotel on Facebook.
"Everything is great—the price, the service, the room amenities, and the location. Right across the street from a rail station that takes you everywhere. A walk around the corner takes you to the High Museum of Art, at which I spent an entire afternoon."-- Virtual Tourist
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/4-4/8 and 4/13-4/14
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings