Spring Dawns on the Napa Valley
RiverPointe Napa Valley • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays between Now and December 31, 2013 ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Condo, Fridays or Saturdays in March or December, 2013 ($149)
- Private Tour and Reserve Tasting for Four at Beaulieu Vineyard (Make Reservations at RiverPointe Napa Valley)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Once a sleepy agricultural hub, Napa has earned a reputation over the last four decades as a destination for lovers, a place to canoodle over fruit-forward Cabernets, trade bites of farm-to-fork cuisine, and admire the undulating vineyards that dominate the landscape. Among its many other seductive qualities, Napa also overflows with the kind of charming inns that seal what seems to be a foregone conclusion: This is America's most romantic getaway town.
RiverPointe Napa Valley, an award-winning Interval International Select Resort, puts you in the thick of the Napa experience. Situated a few blocks outside of downtown on the banks of the Napa River, this eco-friendly luxury resort is home to several charming cottages. Each one is done up in vivid colors and equipped with a full kitchen, a deluxe bath, wireless Internet, a queen-size bed, and a queen-size pullout sofa. You'll also have access to the property's heated pool, outdoor hot tub, workout room, and on-site activities like billiards, fishing, and badminton.
Drive about 15 minutes north of Napa to the town of Rutherford, home of Beaulieu Vineyard. The longest continually operating winery in the valley, BV takes wine seriously. You'll tour the vineyard and take a peek at the winemaking process, then it's off to a private room for a reserve tasting for four guests.
Afterward, unearth natural wonders while exploring the nearby three million-year-old Petrified Forest or the majestic mineral waters of California's Old Faithful Geyser. Before heading back to RiverPointe, be sure to stock up on sundries at the Oakville Grocery, a century-old mainstay selling cheeses, preserves, and other edibles, perfect for picnics and gifts.
For additional information, visit RiverPointe Napa Valley on Facebook.
"Superbly located along the Napa River in the heart of wine country, this property... presents immaculately furnished guest rooms that come with an array of first-rate amenities to ensure you a tranquil stay."-- Kayak.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; children are allowed, but maximum of 4 guests per unit
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: March 29-31, May 24-26, July 4-7, August 31-September 2, November 28-December 1
- Vouchers include Parking and Private Tour and Reserve Tasting for Four at Beaulieu Vineyard (Make Reservations at RiverPointe Napa Valley)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings