Love in the Wilds of Sequoia Nat'l Park
Plantation Bed & Breakfast • Lemon Cove, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($162) or Fridays and Saturdays ($194)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- $30 Dining Credit at The Gateway Restaurant
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Big things are happening around Lemon Cove, California. Though this tiny town in the Sierra Foothills accounted for only 308 residents on the 2010 census, its prime location between Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks affords residents unmatched access to some of the largest trees in the world. And it's not just the trees that are big. Mt. Whitney, the highest point in the contiguous 48 states, calls Sequoia National Park home, while the aptly named Kings Canyon boasts one of the deepest gorges on the continent.
Set on one and a half acres in Lemon Cove, Plantation Bed & Breakfast offers guests a quiet, romantic retreat just 16 miles from the grandeur of Sequoia National Park. Long a citrus plantation, this 4,500-square-foot home has been transformed into a welcoming seven-room inn. Adorned with forest greens, soft lavenders, and rich burgundies, each guest room recalls scenes from Gone with the Wind, with individually appointed queen- or king-size beds, large, marble bathrooms, and airy windows that open to magnificent California sunsets.
In the morning, sit down to a gourmet breakfast prepared by Chef Marie, which might include fresh fruit and her famous granola, freshly baked muffins or scones, a decadent hot entrée, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. After a day in the parks, retire to the outdoor Jacuzzi and watch as the sky unfolds with millions of stars.
For additional information, visit Plantation Bed & Breakfast on Facebook.
"The room was decorated beautifully and had a fireplace and A/C. The landscaping there is just wonderful throughout. There is an outdoor swimming pool hot tub. The hosts, Scott and Marie, made you feel very welcome."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until April 11, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must be booked by April 1, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- No children or pets
- All rooms available except Melanie's
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • Enjoy By April 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings