A Santa Cruz Bungalow by the Beach
Casablanca Inn • Santa Cruz, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Main Street Bungalow with Ocean View, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- $50 Dinner Credit to Tyrolean Inn Restaurant
- Bottle of Champagne
- Welcome Basket
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Travel + Leisure has called Santa Cruz one of America's Best Little Beach Towns, but that's just one side of this city at the southern end of the Bay Area. Throw in some redwoods, a hefty helping of fine food, and a few wineries for good measure, and you've got a perfect mashup of San Francisco and Los Angeles, with more sun and less fog than SF, red-roof Spanish-style houses lining the bustling beaches, and a conspicuous lack of LA-style traffic. One of the best little beach towns? We like to think it's one of the best little towns, period.
At the Mediterranean-inspired Casablanca Inn, which was once a private mansion overlooking the coast, you'll be treated to your own private Main Street Bungalow. Each of these sophisticated, romantic abodes is appointed with a king-size bed, rich leather chairs, and elegant wood furnishings, and fully equipped with a private balcony overlooking the Monterey Bay, a full kitchen, and a private bathroom. Your accommodations also come with complimentary Wi-Fi and private parking.
After a day in the sun, head for a short yet captivating journey into the Santa Cruz Alps to the charming little mountain town of Ben Lomond, home of authentic Bavarian cuisine at the Tyrolean Inn Restaurant. Find yourself lost amid the twinkling accordion music, lederhosen, and three fireplaces while dining on gourmet wienershnitzel or tender schweinshaxe (huge portion of meat off of a pork knuckle), and washing it down with a stein of one of eight German beers on tap.
• Catch some rays and play volleyball on the Main Beach, just steps from the inn
• Taste wine from the Santa Cruz Mountains at Bonny Doon Vineyard, just north of town on Highway 1
• Take a hike on the ocean-side walking paths
"I loved the fact that the place is not all modernized, and has an older "antique-y" feel. The breakfast served was very good and fresh, nice selection. We will definitely be returning here again and again."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until May 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by May 1, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 12.25% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2013 • Enjoy By May 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings