It's All Right Here in Cabo
Marina Fiesta Resort • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Three-Night ( $634), Four-Night ($773), Five-Night ($912), or Six-Night ($1,051) Stay in a Junior Suite for Two Adults between April 1 and October 15, 2013
- All-Inclusive of Meals and Alcoholic Beverages by the Glass
- Two Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat Free
- Two 50-Minute Massages
- Cabo Fajita Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Taxes and Service Included
Cabo is what you make it. Bachelor party with your buddies? Cabo. Destination wedding on the beach? Cabo. Sunset honeymoon with your sweetie? Cabo. Ziplining, scuba diving, four-wheeling? Cabo, Cabo, Cabo. Set on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, this former fishing village has come into its own over the last 30 years, luring travelers with all-inclusive resorts, high adventure, and 80-degree weather—not to mention 70-degree water—throughout the year. So, how will you Cabo?
At the all-inclusive Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, just a short stroll from the sizzling nightlife of downtown and the warm, golden sands of Medano Beach, you'll be surrounded by everything that makes Cabo a world-class vacation town. Settle into your spacious suite—featuring a kitchenette, sitting area, and nightly turndown service—with a sparkling welcome drink upon arrival. You'll awake to tantalizing views of the marina or pool from your private balcony, then indulge in an alfresco breakfast of fresh fruit juices, European-style pastries, and omelets cooked to order at the resort's La Palapa Restaurant & Bar.
Then, hit the beach just steps from your suite. Cool off afterward with a dip in the Sea of Cortez or a little air-conditioned retail therapy in the Marina Golden Zone's designer boutiques. In the evening, you'll find the best dining in Cabo as you take advantage of all-inclusive access to the resort's restaurants, which range from sushi and pasta to Mexican and American. On your two-hour dinner cruise—which includes a fajita dinner buffet, an open bar, live music, and games—you'll get an up-close look at Cabo's famous Arch. And in case you haven't been pampered enough, treat yourself to a Swedish massage or after-sun body treatment at the spa.
"Marina Fiesta Resort has the best location in all of Cabo San Lucas. Only steps away from the beach, downtown, great restaurants, and shopping. The resort has recently been renovated and upgraded, and the rooms are simply beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1 to October 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Two kids 12 and under stay and eat for free
- Each additional person $75 per day plus tax
- Each additional night is $141 plus tax
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings