Dance to the Tune of the Mersey Beat in Liverpool
base2stay Liverpool • Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Sparkling Wine in Room on Arrival
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
The word scouse has its origins in a stew, commonly eaten by sailors and dock workers, and typically composed of simple meat and veg. These days, the residents of Liverpool get to enjoy a far more exciting combination of ingredients; vibrant culture, thriving nightlife, and top notch shopping. Get a taste of the city on the Mersey with this Escape to the chic and central base2stay Liverpool, where an overnight stay for two people is just £57 (up to a £129.95 value).
Located in the bohemian heart of the city, base2stay is a a modern and functional boutique hotel housed in a chicly converted warehouse that's scooped a range of awards since opening. Your double room marries contemporary decor with functional design, and the hotel maintains a sense of character through exposed period features. A bottle of sparkling wine will await your arrival, and a late 2 p.m checkout gives you extra time to relax in bed.
Given your location, the entire banquet of Liverpool's delights is laid out before you; head to Liverpool ONE to stock up on the latest high street brands, stroll through the World Heritage dock, or sample some culture at the world class museums and galleries. With a voucher provided offering discounts at local restaurants, finding a place to eat will be a cinch; and when the sun goes down, there's still time to enjoy the eclectic mix of bars and clubs.
This Escape is for two people. Saturday nights are excluded from the offer. A breakfast pack is available for £6 per person, or a gourmet box for £8.50 per person. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"Sleek, innovative, and well designed, base2stay Liverpool ticks pretty much all the boxes."-- CN Traveller
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Valid Sunday to Friday only
- Excludes dates of any Liverpool home football matches; please plan ahead
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 12 September, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available (subject to availability) for supplements of £10 for a twin or king room, £20 for a superior room or £30 for a deluxe room
- Voucher includes sparkling wine in room on arrival, late 2 p.m. checkout and a 20% off voucher for a selection of local restaurants
- Option to request a breakfast box on arrival for £6 per person. Contains mini box of cornflakes with fresh milk, luscombe fresh juice, creamy fruit yogurt, and a French patisserie pastry. Upgrade to a gourmet box for £8.50 per person
- Wifi available
- Overnight parking available on Q-Park, Hanover Street after 6pm (leaving before 9am) for £3.50. 24-Hour parking available for £9.80. Please collect your parking coupon from base2stay's reception when you check out
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 0151 705 2626 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 12, 2013 • Enjoy By September 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings