Bliss Flows Freely in the Temecula Valley
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa • Temecula, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Luxury Villa, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Wine Tasting for Two
- Bottle of South Coast Winery Wine and Rose Petals Sprinkled in Room
Cool evening temps, warm ocean breezes, and a steady stream of sunshine create the quintessential conditions for growing grapes in Temecula—the city's name stems from a Luiseño Indian word meaning, "where the sun shines through the mist." More than 30 wineries and countless vineyards dot the rolling green hills of this Southern California locale, but beyond its famed Chardonnay, the area is also home to a hearty crop of charming boutiques, cozy country inns, and restaurants serving farm-to-table fare.
Just an hour's drive from San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles, South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is a secluded sanctuary in the heart of Wine Country. Here, luxury is uncorked and the amenities flow freely: think an alfresco whirlpool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and a 38-acre winery. The 76 sun-soaked villas at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning resort are both spacious and cozy, with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs, and outdoor seating areas.
Start your stay with a vine-based treatment (try the grape seed oil arm massage) at the resort's award-winning GrapeSeed Spa. Later, sip your way into serenity with a tasting at the on-site winery. Here, you'll sample Southern California's best beneath rustic beamed ceilings. The perfect retreat wouldn't be complete without a gourmet feast. Treat yourself to a meal at Vineyard Rose Restaurant, where the Tuscan-inspired interior provides the perfect setting for any occasion.
"We had such an amazing time at the resort and wish that we could have stayed longer. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Plus, the views were unbelievable. You're right in the vineyards and can see the jackrabbits jumping around the property."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until June 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid toward existing or room block reservations; must book by April 19, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Hotel or villa upgrades may be available at an additional cost/fee; please inquire at time of booking or check-in
- Blackout dates: March 29–31, May 10–12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings