From the Jungle to the Shore in Belize
Almond Beach Resorts • Belmopan, Belize
- A Four-Night Stay for Two at Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge in a Garden View Room ($399)
- A Four-Night Stay for Two at Almond Beach Belize in an Ocean View Room ($499)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two ($750): Three Nights at Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge in a Garden View Room and Three Nights at Almond Beach Belize in an Ocean View Room with Included Ground Transfers Between Resorts
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a dreamlike scene you have to see to... Belize. A tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts, Belize is something of a lost world—thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
Whether your style is "kick up your sandals on the sands of a crystalline shore" or "romp beneath the lush canopy of Central American palm fronds," you can do it all with a stay at these two lodgings from Almond Beach Resorts. Set amid more than 100,000 acres of pristine wilderness in the Sibun National Forest Reserve, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge is a nine-room lodge that offers airy rooms appointed with mahogany furnishings, along with local woods and canes. Regional crafts lend the space a decidedly Belizean feel. And, of course, all rooms are air conditioned and equipped with hot water.
Along the shore, Almond Beach Belize greets you with individually decorated guest rooms equipped with all the bare necessities plus a few extras, including Belizean hand-carved furniture and Central American artwork. Enjoy a refreshing shower in your spacious bathroom after a swim in one of two freshwater pools.
Almond Beach is a short boat ride away from the world's second-largest barrier reef. For an additional fee, you can hire the expert guides at Almond Beach for a five- to six-hour snorkeling tour, where you'll encounter as many as 250 species of tropical fish over 200 miles of reef. In the afternoon, you can head back to the resort for a lunch of fresh-caught seafood at the beachfront restaurant. Then, if your nails look like you've been walking on all fours, purchase a mani/pedi or a refreshing facial at Almond Beach's Butterflies Spa.
Enjoy miles of echoing caverns as you tube through the underground river at Footprint Cave, one of the lodge's most popular tours. Other tours range from the adrenaline-pumping Black Hole Drop to the serene early-morning tropical bird-watching expeditions. You can also try fascinating excursions to Mayan ruins, zip-line adventures, and river kayaking tours.
"We asked the chef for a good place to have lobster in town. He said 'here' and lobster was on the menu the next night... The available bikes and kayaks were a really nice touch. My favorite part? Taking naps in the hammocks on the beach!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until December 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- All hotels policies apply including cancellation and rescheduling policies: www.sleepinggiantbelize.com/policies.aspx
- Sleeping Giant cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons out of their control
- Based upon double occupancy; each additional person is $12.50 per person per day (not including taxes)
- Airfare and transfers to and from the the resorts are not included
- Additional nights and room upgrade available at each location; subject to availability
- 8% service fee and 9% Government tax are not included and will be collected at reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings