Experience the Glamour of the Magnificent Mile
The Allerton Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard, King, or Two-Double Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior or Specialty Suite
- Two Welcome Drinks of Either Domestic Beer or House Wine
- Included Internet Access
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
The idea that some streets are paved in gold is about as literal as you can get when applied to Chicago's Magnificent Mile. The main byway between the city's booming business district and its, well... Gold Coast, "Mag Mile" is dotted from end to end with everything glitzy—from high-end jewelers and clothiers that comprise some of the best shopping in the world to a glamourous and fast-paced nightlife scene.
Mix together ingredients like luxurious bedding and Jazz Age glamour and you get a sophisticated cocktail of comfort in the heart of Chicago at The Allerton Hotel. Originally opened as a club hotel on Michigan Avenue in 1924, this property is one tall drink of water—it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and once hosted celebrities from Hollywood's Golden Era. Piped linens with satin accents, flat-screen TVs, a mini-bar, rich wood furnishings, and marble-clad bathrooms are just a few of the perks of a stay in a room here.
The Windy City packs a punch when it comes to attractions and shopping. You'd be remiss not to take a trek along The Magnificent Mile, a treasured shopping mecca. Shake things up at the Navy Pier. And, if art is your passion, then stop by the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago. In the evening, take a seat by the cozy fireplace at the hotel's M Avenue Lounge and chase down sweet potato prawns and beef sliders with a dirty martini. Then get a taste for the city's cuisine at hot spots like The Signature Room at the 95th or Spiaggia.
"I have stayed here on several occasions on business. The location is just about perfect if you want to be on [Magnificent Mile]."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; a fee of $25 per person applies for each additional person (up to 4 people total).
- Includes 2 welcome drinks (domestic beer or house wine) and internet access
- 16.4% sales taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms