Cultivating Paradise on Hawaii's Garden Isle
Kauai Marriott Resort • Lihue, HI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool-View Room
As the oldest island on the Hawaiian chain, Kauai is often referred to as "The Garden Isle"—and for good reason. The North Shore of Kauai is a natural masterpiece, a landscape of cascading waterfalls, lush valleys, towering cliffs, and turquoise beaches that are often explored on foot. But hiking boots and trail maps aren't the only ways to get to know this archipelago's farthest west island: Explore vibrant coral reefs or surf the barreling waves overhead, feel the warm breeze of the trade winds on horseback, or simply sip a melting drink on a white-sand shore.
A decadent maze of Greek columns, enclosed tropical gardens, and the state's largest single-level pool, Kauai Marriott Resort is a recently renovated property with attractions that spill onto the nearby shores of Kalapaki Beach. Of its 345 guestrooms, the ocean-view and pool-view rooms are understatedly modern spaces with private balconies and marble bathrooms. King-size or two double beds are draped with pillow-top mattress. Taste international cuisine from six different on-site restaurants, unwind from a hike at the spa, slide into cool water at the pool, or play a friendly game of volleyball in the sun. As an 800-acre expanse, Kauai Marriott Resort is a hub of endless entertainment.
Overlook the ocean while eating a fresh and filling breakfast at Kukui's on Kalapaki Beach. Then hike the Kukui Trail in Waimea Canyon State Park. Later, snorkel at Haena State Park before returning to the hotel for a late-afternoon dip in the pool. The next day, join Outfitters Kauai for the Wailua Waterfall kayak tour and an all-day excursion that includes sites of historic Hawaiian homes, a trek through lush forests, and a relaxing swim in the surf.
"This resort has it all: fine dining, shopping, a spa, golf, tennis, and water activities of all kinds."-- Read Fodor's Review of Kauai Marriott Resort Deal
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Promotional rate does not include Hawaii state and accommodations tax of 13.17% or the daily Resort fee of $25; both will be collected at the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms