Live Like a Millionaire in Mount Martha
Luxury Waterfront Accommodation • Mount Martha, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Two nights in a Luxury Apartment for two ($799, value $2,000), four ($999, value $4,000) or six people ($1,199, value $6,000) in Mount Martha, Victoria
- Daily continental breakfast hamper
- A bottle of wine on arrival per couple
- Chocolates on arrival
- Late 11am check-out
Located 60km south-east of Melbourne CBD, the scenic and less commercial Mount Martha on the Mornington Peninsula was once a major farming town back in the 1800s. Thankfully these days it's a little more established but still offers tourists and inhabitants alike a timeless and ideal position to take in the glory of Port Phillip Bay. With a 2km beach divided in half by Balcome Creek, this slice of Australian easy life offers plenty of green, gold and good times.
Wow. This fully self-contained Luxury Waterfront Accommodation boasts stunning 180-degree views of Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula with an indoor home theatre projection system, private sun deck, gas log fire and spa bath, perfect for long, relaxing soaks. Enjoy breakfast on your veranda, keeping a lookout for pods of dolphins swimming by in the glistening waters below, before climbing down a private spiral staircase to the pool deck where you can dip your toe in the salt water infinity pool, relax in the heated spa or enjoy some sunning time on the pool deck. There's also a fully-equipped kitchen and barbecue area to whip up your meals, before drifting off to sleep in one of three queen-size bedrooms.
The Points of Interest
If you can drag yourself away from your million dollar digs, Mount Martha and the Mornington Peninsula have a great deal to offer. Mount Martha Beach is just around the corner, offering 2km of golden sand to explore, while the township itself offers a nice array of shops, restaurants and quiet places to relax. For adventure further afield, the Mornington Peninsula is renowned for its adventure trails, wineries, gourmet food, annual events and general awesomeness (for more info, click here). Of course, don't forget that the marvellous metropolis of Melbourne is just 60km away.
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for use by adults only
- Deal option for 2 people is valid for use of 1 bedroom only, deal option for 4 people valid for 2 bedrooms, deal option for 6 people valid for all 3 bedrooms
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings