Be Enchanted by Eden
Coachman's Rest Motor Inn • Eden, NSW
- Two nights midweek between Sunday and Thursday ($169, value $474) or on the weekend ($179, value $474) for two in a Deluxe Queen Room or King Room in Eden, NSW Sapphire Coast
- Daily continental breakfast
- Bottle of wine
- Buy with confidence: LivingSocial Travel PTY LTD is a Licensed Travel Agent. Licence #2TA10482
- Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Offering spectacular unspoilt beauty, Eden is a sparkling gem on the NSW Sapphire Coast just over a three-hour drive from Canberra or 25-minute drive from Merimbula Airport. Surrounded by glorious National Parks teaming with eclectic wildlife and situated on the shores of Twofold Bay, this old whaling town is one of the few places in the world that Humpback Whales feed on their migratory route, making for a breathtaking, natural paradise to explore.
Set on two acres, the Coachman's Rest Motor Inn is your ideal destination for exploring the Sapphire Coast. Relax in the comfort of your room with electric blankets to keep you nice and toasty from the winter weather outside. There's also a pool if you fancy a dip and an outdoor decked seating area that acts as a perfect spot to enjoy your complimentary bottle of wine. For dining head to the onsite Lamplighter Restaurant for some deliciously fresh, succulent seafood, hand selected by the chef.
The Points of Interest
Spend your days bushwalking or take a cruise on beautiful Twofold Bay (just five minutes away) to spot dolphins and explore the rugged coastline. If you happen to visit between September and November you may just be lucky enough to spot a magnificent humpback whale on its southerly migration. Hit a round of golf at the Eden Gardens Country Club, or use your positioning to explore the neighbouring towns of Merimbula and Bega. Take a stroll along the spectacular 31km Light to Light Walk, otherwise visit the Eden Killer Whale Museum to marvel at the extensive collection of whaling items and exhibits.
Peaceful night, good restaurant, impressed-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- To extend your stay additional nights may be purchased directly from merchant
- Not valid to earn loyalty points
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for use during public holidays or long weekends
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 7, 2013 • Enjoy By November 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings