Boutique Serenity in a Traditional Market Town
The Orchard House • Rothbury, United Kingdom
- One- (£49) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
Between next door's TV, the guy who yells down his phone on the train, and the building works going on at the end of your road, life can get a bit, well, noisy. Turn down the volume and go from loud and busy to quiet and serene with this week's Escape to the beautiful The Orchard House in picturesque Northumberland.
No earplugs are required at the charming boutique venue in the traditional market town of Rothbury: put your head down in peace with an overnight stay in a double room for two people for £49 (up to a £99 value). Or if you'd prefer to stay for longer, listen closely: the same package for two nights is just £99 (up to a £198 value). Either way, you'll tune out in the comfort of your contemporary bedroom at the Georgian manor: your accommodation comes complete with double bed with duck-down duvet and Egyptian cotton sheets; en suite with shower; and large LCD TV with CD player.
Birds singing outside your window is your cue for another tranquil activity—namely taking your inclusive breakfast in your bedroom. The only sounds will be sighs of delight as you chow down on a luxurious spread made with local, organic, and fair-trade produce—think free-range eggs, cereal with fresh fruit, croissants or pastries, and drinks such as tea, coffee, and orange juice.
Whisper it: Rothbury is the place to be for all kinds of peaceful outdoor pursuits, from fishing, horse-riding, and golf to walking, hiking, and cycling—it's not far from the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Simonside and Cheviot Hills, and the Northumberland National Park. Meanwhile, its many pubs and tea rooms are ideal spots for a relaxing pint or cuppa, and history and literary buffs will fall silent at the sight of Cragside House, Gardens and Estate and the Medieval Alnwick Castle and Gardens—a location from the Harry Potter Films.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday.
"Northumberland is [...] utterly wild and stunningly beautiful, with ne’er a trace of Man save the fortified houses and friendly villages that speckle the rugged interior, itself protected by the boundaries of a huge national park."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Friday and Saturday night stays are subject to availability; £20 per night supplement applies, payable directly to merchant upon booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 7 June, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room with breakfast; upgrades available subject to availability
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Check-in 1pm - 9pm and check out 11am
- Children welcome, please enquire directly with merchant
- No pets
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01669 620684 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2013 • Enjoy By June 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings