Paradise Found in the Dominican Republic
Grand Bahia Principe La Romana • La Romana, Dominican Republic
- A Four-Night Stay For Two in a Junior Suite Superior between May and October, 2013 ($599) with an Automatic Upgrade to a Junior Suite Club Golden for the First 50 Purchasers
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite Superior in April, 2013 ($649)
- All-Inclusive of Meals, All Local Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Beach Towels and Recliners, Local Taxes and Gratuities, and More
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers from PUJ or SDQ
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Type "paradise" into any search engine, and you'll find thousands of photos of palm trees dangling over white-sand beaches that fade into translucent blue waters. Or as residents of La Romana call it, home. Set on the far southeastern shores of the Dominican Republic, this Caribbean resort town has garnered worldwide renown for its abundant sunshine, uncrowded beaches, and sprawling gardens.
At the Gran Bahia Principe La Romana, you'll be staying in a plush Junior Suite Superior, appointed with a king-size bed and a hydro-massage shower. Be one of the first 50 purchasers and receive an automatic upgrade to the resort's most luxurious suite: the Junior Suite Club Golden Room. These delicious digs come with amenities like an included private reception, a welcome cocktail, evening turndown service, and four à la carte gourmet dinners per week.
Fritter away the morning on the powdered sands of Santana Beach, scoping out the eye candy while you receive a delectable massage in the spa gazebo. Taste life on the bay with a snorkeling, kayaking, catamaran sailing, windsurfing, or boogie-boarding adventure.
Or, treat yourself to a tour of Santo Domingo, which the resort can arrange for you. There you'll discover 16th-century colonial history at every turn. Sample life in the Castle of Columbus, the Cathedral of Santa María la Menor (North America's first Catholic Church), and underground lakes in the Three Eyes Cave—with a shopping trip baked into the itinerary, of course.
Back at Gran Bahia, scoop up dance lessons or take a swing at tennis or badminton. After dinner, jam to raw Caribbean rhythms with a live orchestra in Bachata Discotheque as you enjoy free local Dominican drinks until the moon melts into the sea.
"Everything about this hotel is top notch... The food, the waiters, the restaurants, the rooms, the pools, the beach—absolutely everything is fantastic... I thought I had gone to beach heaven. We had the most fantastic week ever."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Vouchers are all-inclusive of meals, all local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment, non-motorized water sports, beach towels, recliners, local taxes, gratuities, and round-trip airport transfers from PUJ or SDQ
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Stays must be completed within date range purchased
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings