Mediterranean Luxury in San Diego
The Grand Del Mar • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded Fairway View King or Prado Suite
- $50 Resort Credit for Use at The Spa, The Grand Golf Club, or Six Dining Venues
- Complimentary Parking
San Diego boasts a wealth of both natural wonders and city culture. For proof, look no further than Torrey Pines Golf Course, the several pristine beaches throughout the city, and Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve—spread out over seven square miles of land laced with hiking trails and sweeping views.
Nestled amid the preserve's 500 species of plants and more than 175 types of birds, The Grand Del Mar combines the Old World charm of a Mediterranean estate with the modern luxury of an elegant resort. California's triple Five-Star destination (Forbes) sprawls out over 420 acres just five miles from the coast. The lavish property blends Spanish, Moroccan, Portuguese, and Italian designs, and gilded guests have taken notice—Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, TripAdvisor reviewers, and AAA have all raved about it. Kick off your kicks in your expansive room, sink into a goose-down pillow, and flip on the 40-inch LCD screen. There's even a 13-inch LCD TV next to an oversize soaking tub inside the marble bathroom.
Reserve a tee time on the Tom Fazio-designed golf course just outside, or work it out on either of two tennis courts on-site. After your workout, go for a dip in one of four heated pools, or indulge in a treatment at the 21,000-square-foot spa. The resort also features hiking trails through Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve and complimentary beach service to Del Mar.
For a sumptuous dinner, head to Addison, Southern California's only Five-Star (Forbes) and Five-Diamond (AAA) restaurant. There, Relais & Châteaux Grand Chef William Bradley shines with dishes like razor clam risotto and black truffle ravioli, and sommeliers pour from the Wine Spectator Grand Award-winning wine list. Or, select from five other options on-site.
"If Hearst could do it all over again, this is how he might render his sprawling California castle."-- Travel + Leisure
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Vouchers include $50 Resort Credit for Use at The Spa, The Grand Golf Club, or Six Dining Venues Complimentary Parking
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsAs you enter through the extended hallway of a Grand Guestroom, you know you've arrived somewhere special — a San Diego Resort. This isn't an ordinary hotel room. Relax, soak or dine in the comfort of your private tranquil retreat in Southern California. Or, discover the pleasures awaiting beyond your room, in the spa, on the golf course, along the hiking trails or anywhere your interests may lead you. Spacious Grand Guestrooms with one king bed afford a selection of views, along with an unprecedented array of gracious appointments, and a host of complimentary resort amenities. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $grand king$ $395 avg/night
detailsThese unique suites, with 1,000 square feet of space, offer separate sleeping and living spaces and dual master bathrooms with generous his and hers spaces. Max Occupancy: 1room rates from $prado suite$ $695 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)