Coastal Charms in County Dublin
Waterside House Hotel • North County Dublin, Ireland
- One- (€59) or Two-Night (€99) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Prosecco in Room Upon Arrival
- Late Checkout
- Courtesy Return Shuttle Bus from Dublin Airport and Donabate Train Station
The Cobbe portrait is believed to be the only portrait of William Shakespeare painted during his lifetime, but for many years, it hung anonymous in a estate house in Donabate, County Dublin. Perhaps, though, he just didn't want to leave? Make like the bard and get a relaxing sojourn in this charming coastal town with the Waterside House Hotel.
An overnight stay for two people is €59 (up to a €125.17 value), or two nights just €99 (up to a €215.34 value). Either way, you'll bed down in a commodious Standard room—to sleep, perchance to dream—and also receive a late checkout.
In addition to the welcome bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival, each morning of your stay will also bring an included breakfast. The hotel houses the Samphire Restaurant, serving a fusion of classic French and Irish cuisine, as well as the more informal Tower Bistro.
Since the Irish sea is but a few steps from the front of the hotel, it'd be a tragedy not to take in some salty air on a brisk stroll along the beach. The Newbridge House and Farm—former home of the Cobbe family—houses both a working farm and a stunning Georgian home open to the public, and is well worth a visit. A few miles down the coast you'll find stunning Howth, dramatically cast out into Dublin Bay on a spit of land.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Upgrades to a sea view room are available for €15. A courtesy shuttle bus is available to and from Dublin Airport and Donabate Train Station (between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.).
"What really defines the East is the unspoiled countryside. With glistening lakes, tranquil rivers, authentic rural life, scenic pastureland, rolling hills, and forest parks, this area is a haven for outdoors enthusiasts."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 5 August, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrade to seaview room for €15 (subject to availability)
- Voucher includes breakfast, glass of prosecco each on arrival, late check out and courtesy return shuttle bus from Dublin Airport and Donabate Train Station (between 8am-8pm)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call (0)1 843 6153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2013 • Enjoy By August 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings