Antique Furnishings and Gourmet Fare in Cazenovia
The Brewster Inn • Cazenovia, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Main House or Carriage House Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($115) or Fridays and Saturdays ($125)
- One Bottle of Wine, a Cheese Plate, and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- One Appetizer at the Brewster Inn Restaurant
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A charming lakeside suburb of Syracuse, the village of Cazenovia boasts a bevy of architectural styles dating back to the late 1700s. From Greek Revival mansions to Gothic cottages, the area's one-of-a-kind streetscape attracts everyone from New York City's elite to families seeking a secluded retreat. As beautiful covered in snow as it is in fall colors or spring blooms, this history-rich haven is also home to centuries-old oaks and wetlands teeming with birds and fish.
Built in 1890 as the summer home of an oil magnate and financier, The Brewster Inn exudes luxury. From mahogany floors and staircases to antique furnishings and intricate rugs, the property embraces the elegance of a bygone era. Plus, with amenities like private bathrooms and Wi-Fi, rooms offer all the conveniences of the present. Drink in the lake views before indulging in a glass of wine in the candlelit dining room. Prepared under the direction of a sensational chef, entrées like truffle-encrusted bigeye tuna and New Zealand rack of lamb rival those prepared in metropolitan kitchens.
Cazenovia Lake attracts visitors year-round with its excellent fishing, swimming, and ice skating. Here, you can hike to the top of Chittenango Falls or feel the spray of the 167-foot waterfall from the footbridge. With more than two dozen sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it seems every structure in Cazenovia tells a story. Tour Lorenzo, the sprawling estate of the founder of the town, or cruise the tree-lined campus of Cazenovia College.
"The interior is gracious and elegant without being stuffy. Our room was nicely decorated in keeping with the antique-y feel of the inn and had a wonderful tiled and marbled bathroom."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is not valid on the following rooms 2, 4, 5, 10, 14, and 24
- Room upgrades may be available at booking for an additional fee
- City/State taxes and $3 daily service fee will be collected at checkout
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings