This is Chelsea—The Hub of NYC Culture
The Inn On 23rd • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room: Bamboo, Quilt, Rosewood, Maritime, Grille, or Loft ($235)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room: Parlor, Canopy, Victorian, 1940s, Skylight, or Cabin ($250)
- Beer Tasting for Two and $30 Food-and-Beverage Voucher to The Guilty Goose
- One Bottle of Prosecco
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Surrounded on three sides by equally distinct neighborhoods—the Meatpacking District, Greenwich Village, and the Flatiron District—Chelsea is a Manhattan hub that puts you at the center of New York's cultural scene. Multimillion-dollar lofts and industrial high-rises paint a pretty picture of contrasts when viewed from the quaint bricks of manicured sidewalks and restored brownstones. Sip your favorite drink at one of many upscale bars, discover the modern spaces of tucked away galleries, and taste international flavors at dimly lit restaurants. Once Chelsea has made a proper introduction, the whole of NYC becomes accessible.
Located in a five-story townhouse on its namesake stretch, The Inn on 23rd is a family-owned bed and breakfast of 14 accommodations furnished with satellite television, double-glazed windows, and pillow-top mattresses. Choose from an individually decorated queen or king room: The Bamboo Room features a queen bed, graphic flora and fauna wallpaper, and dark-wood accents, while the Canopy Room boasts an exposed-brick wall and a king-size four-poster bed.
Start your morning with a classic view atop the Empire State Building before strolling along the tree-lined trails of Central Park. Later, push an oar from Loeb Boathouse for relaxing views from the water. Once you've caught your breath on the steps of The Metropolitan Museum of Art—and wandered inside to see an exhibit that strikes your fancy—claim a bench at Chelsea's perched park, The High Line. Finish up with a cocktail at nearby Salinas—the perfect nightcap to a perfect evening.
"You step inside its doors and the hustle and bustle of the city give way to a quiet, lovely B&B with personal touches and attention."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel now – March 31 and July 1 – August 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings