Rockin' Revelry at a Sin City Staple
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Casino Tower Mountain View King Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Casino Tower Mountain View Queen Room
- Two Tickets to a Show at Vinyl
- $20 Off a Purchase of $60 or More at FU; $25 Off a 50-Minute or Longer Spa Service at Reliquary Spa; and $10 Off a Purchase of $40 or More at Mr. Lucky's 24/7
- One Glass of Champagne Per Person at 35 Steaks + Martinis
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Between the Strip's neon lights and The Forum's shopping delights, Las Vegas has earned its reputation as an adults-only playground. Here, hours take a backseat to all-night slot sessions and minutes vanish beneath a fountain of free-flowing drinks. More than 36 million visitors flock to Sin City annually, with many opting to stay within the Strip's four-mile stretch of resorts and casinos. Still, the Nevada destination offers more than just never-ending buffets and roulette. In recent years, the legendary locale has morphed into a culinary hot spot, with celebrity chefs dishing out exquisite gourmet fare.
Plastered with retro art and glamorous odes to guitar-yielding greats, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is a haven for those looking to channel their chic sensibilities and inner arena junkie. Rooms are spread with decadent décor and pool or mountain views, along with first-class amenities including 40-inch LCD TVs, luxurious bedding, fully stocked mini bars, and more. No matter when you visit, be sure to grab your entourage and strut onto the futuristic casino floor. From blackjack to slots, the color-splashed gaming spread provides plenty of opportunities to test your luck.
Rally your way to the front of the pack and hit the Poker Room, where daily no-limit tournaments as well as limit and no-limit cash games are worthy of a standing ovation. Whether you're up and down amid the 72,000 square feet of casino space, or enjoying a Swedish massage fit for a king at Reliquary Spa & Salon, finish your day off with a night of eats at 35 Steaks + Martinis and dancing among the lavish leather and dark wood at Body English Nightclub & Afterhours.
"This sprawling resort is a living tribute to rock 'n' roll—with rock tributes and exhibits everywhere, it's impossible to forget you're in the Hard Rock: even the carpeting's decorated with musical notes."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children are allowed
- Resort Fee is $24.64/day not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms