Athens and Mykonos in Eight Days
Key Tours International • Athens, Greece
- An Eight-Day Trip to Greece, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights for One Passenger from JFK, LAX, or Chicago O'Hare to Athens International Airport or Land Only Without Flights
- Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel and Round-Trip Ferry to Mykonos
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at the Herodion Hotel in Athens and Four Nights at the Mykonian K Hotels in Mykonos
- Six Breakfasts
- 24-Hour Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour of Athens
- Inclusion in ASTA TOP Travels Funds Protection Program
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Greece offers travelers a full menu of options, from ancient cities to a smattering of some of the most beautiful islands on the planet. But if you're visiting the cradle of civilization, you need to start at the source: Athens, the country's capital city, and an invigorating mish-mash of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. With so much to see and do—not to mention friendly Athenians beckoning from every cafe and store-front—it's hard to know where to start. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
Once you've worn out the city (or vice versa), you'll find all the laid-back luxury you can dream up in the Greek Isles. The winding roads and Cycladic architecture of Mykonos look like a scene from the movies, while the island's cosmopolitan lifestyle gives it an undeniable "cool" very different from anything you'll experience on the Greek mainland.
Experience two different sides of Greece with this eight-day trip to Athens and Mykonos, courtesy of Key Tours International.*
Day 1: Board an overnight flight bound for Athens International Airport.
Day 2: You'll be greeted at the airport and transfered to the Herodion Hotel, your home for the night. The balance of the day is yours to spend exploring Athens with a 24-hour pass for a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of the city.
Day 3: Wake to breakfast in the morning, then make your way to the Port of Piraeus to board a ferry bound for Mykonos. When you dock, you'll be transferred to the Mykonian K Hotels for the next four evenings.
Days 4 to 6: After breakfast each morning, spend the day at leisure. You're free to wander the white-washed, flower-lined alleyways, admire the Paraportiani Church, or snap photos of the famous windmills near the waterfront.
Day 7: Transfer from your hotel to the port after breakfast, catching a ferry back to Athens. Upon arrival at Port of Piraeus, do some last-minute shopping before heading back to the Herodion Hotel for your last night in Greece.
Day 8: You'll wake to one more breakfast, then make your way to Athens International Airport to board your return flight to the US.
JFK departures: May 1 through 15 ($1,649 for the first ten purchasers; $1,869 thereafter); May 16 through 31 ($2,119); June 1 through 30 ($2,339)
ORD departures: May 1 through 15 ($1,809 for the first ten purchasers; $2,029 thereafter); May 16 through 31 ($2,279); June 1 through 30 ($2,499)
LAX departures: May 1 through 15 ($1,999 for the first ten purchasers; $2,219 thereafter); May 16 through 31 ($2,469); June 1 through 30 ($2,689)
Land only without flights: May 1 through 15 ($669); May 16 through 31 ($769); June 1 through 30 ($839)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Visitors will leave impressed with [Athens's] vibrant street life and relaxed lifestyle where people take time out for endless coffees and evening strolls, dine out until late and enjoy the city’s nightlife long after the rest of Europe has gone to bed."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than March 30, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $419 for departures May 1-15, $449 for departures May 16-31 and $599 for departures June 1-30
- You can fly from Athens to Mykonos instead of taking the ferry for a supplement of $140 for departures May 1- 15, $160 for departures May 16-31 and $160 for departures June 1-30
- Voucher includes double-occupancy accommodations for two nights at the Herodion Hotel in Athens, four nights at the Mykonian K Hotels in Mykonos, six breakfasts, 24-hour pass for hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Athens, airport taxes, hotel service charges, local taxes, and inclusion in ASTA TOP Travel Funds Protection Program
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings