Knock Back a Jar at the Brewery
Potters Hotel Brewery Resort • Nulkaba, NSW
- One ($119, value $275), two ($219, value $485) or three nights ($319, value $695) midweek (available Sunday to Friday) for two in a King Villa in the heart of the Hunter Wine Country
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Daily continental breakfast
- Brewery tour and beer tasting for two
- Late 12pm check-out
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Hunter Wine Country, more commonly known as the Hunter Valley, has long been regarded as one of Australia's finest holiday destinations. This isn't just because it's home to over 120 cellar doors either; this lush green stretch of fertile earth is rich with Aussie history and caters to all palates regardless of what makes them tick. Whether you're looking to tipple or simply take a timeout, the small district of Nulkaba (a three-minute drive from Cessnock) is an ideal base for discovering the Hunter at its absolute best.
Potters Hotel Brewery Resort, built over 100 years ago, prides itself on being "as rich in history as the wonderful Hunter Valley". These days, however, this modern resort offers much more than an insight into Hunter Valley past. Sporting its very own operational Brewery, a Lounge Bar stocking delicious food and drink and 68 well-appointed rooms, Potters has everything for any discerning traveller. Your studio-style King Villa is spacious, clean and modern and comes complete with a private courtyard, large bathroom and all mod cons. As part of this offer, you'll also receive a Brewery tour and beer tasting where you'll have the chance to try some of the award-winning brews such as the Hunter Kolsch and Hunter Witbier.
The Points of Interest
If you can tear yourself away from the multitude of fabulous experiences at Potters, it isn't a Hunter Valley getaway if you don't discover some of the 120 wineries and cellar doors this area is famous for. If you're not much of a drinker, Potters is merely a stone's throw from several award-winning golf courses, including a special guest rate, such as The Vintage Golf Club and the Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club. Get back to nature with a trek through the neighbouring Werakata National Park or hit the big one - Yengo National Park - and get lost among the rugged landscape via 4WD for an hour or two. Or, if all you want to do is relax, take a stroll through the 11 acres of landscaped gardens at Potters. Bliss.
Connect with Potters Hotel Brewery Resort on Facebook here and on Twitter here.
Absolutely everyone we met there, from the wait staff to the front desk, was helpful and friendly ... I would definitely stay here again-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy only
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings